Something someone might be surprised to know about you

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited July 2020

...nothing...

... nothing anyone would care enough to be surprised about...

....so nothing...πŸ™...

• A brand of headache remedy boasts in its advertising, "Nothing works faster than Anadin" ; so whenever I have a headache, I take nothing.

• I know the airport codes of most of the major (and many not so major) airports around the world off the top of my head.

• I was looked-after/babysat by a mama pig when I was little.
    πŸ–πŸ·πŸ½πŸ‘§

• I love motorcycles. I rode on the back for years. Longest trip was from Atlanta, GA to Houston TX and from Virginia to New Orleans. Both trips great!

• I traveled the world for 8 months straight
    I eat most all my foods with wooden chopsticks

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

This is my baby girl, Lily. ❀

• @Frz2020 I managed a neighborhood pet store back before all the big box retailers existed and we specialized in reptiles and birds. I have a bit of experience breeding corn snakes just like your baby noodle there ! Also bred milk snakes, panther and veiled chameleons. Tried boas and pythons but with not as much success

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@pmvines Reptiles are so cool. Love them. We also have two bearded dragons. Before getting Lily I was terrified of harmless little garter snakes.

• I eat pretty healthy for a fat guy

• My dad bod is entirely intentional, my diet and work out routine is specifically geared to keeping me right around 200 pounds. 20 pounds of cuddley teddy bear fat over 180 of working muscle.

Though every so often I DO end up having to "reset" by getting my core back into proper shape and regaining the weight. What I like food and don't enjoy properly working my core as much as weight lifting ok? Lol

• I have no teeth.

• Just kidding.

• edited January 2021

@pmvines
    @LyleLuvsHuggles
    @littermate

These last comments by you three have me rolling.

Most people who knew me when I was younger would be shocked that I would even want to be on this site. I was touch aversive most of my childhood and early adult life. Alternatively, most people here would probably not believe that last sentence.

• @TheMidnightOwl glad to be of service? Lol

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I do Civil War re-enactments. Been killed over 100 times.

• @Mmart
    Are you a Yank or Confederate? πŸ˜‚ I’ve always wanted to do historical reenactment acting and/or full period piece dress museum tours as a hobby. Someday.

• @TheMidnightOwl Thanks. I have this relationship with my subconscious mind where as often as I can, I let it be the first thing to speak and I don't question it. It's pretty strong now with its instantaneous responses and they are often funny to me and occasionally funny to others. So thanks. Love that you were rolling. I was too! I have lots of teeth actually. Extra teeth. I have teeth in my...

Oh my.

• @littermate I've seen that movie, a gem of a bad B movie lol

@TheMidnightOwl
    I have performed on both sides but mostly a confederate. You should pursue it. I have been to cool places and met some great people.

• First time in NOLA I had no idea how I had gotten there . I literally came to somewhere on Canal St . I was 15. Apparently me.and some friends had been over doing things . Lots of booze , pills , and apparently somewhere along the way scored some smack . Complete black out for me . So glad i.wasmt driving. That was actually one of the events that precursed my sobriety at a young age .

• I'm 21 almost 22 and I can't ride a bike. For some reason my parents never taught me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• edited February 2021

I don't actually know-it-all. And, I'm humble.

• I was once bitten by a flamingo
    I am very attached to my stuffed animals
    I live entirely in my own mind

• My house has a swimming pool but it's empty of water.

• I’m a skater! Always have been! I’d rather skate than walk. πŸ›Ό

I am addicted to placebos. I want to quit but it probably won't make a difference.

• I was raised on horror and raunchy comedies but one of my favorite movies of all time is Waking Ned Divine. Just watched it again Sat night , makes me feel happy inside

• @pmvines No way!! Not many people have even heard of that movie!! It is also a very dearly loved movie of mine. Who doesn’t have time for apple tarts, chicken dinners, fruity soaps, naked motorcycle rides, and weightless calls to the lotto man?

Goodnight and joy be to you all!