Something someone might be surprised to know about you

Comments

• lemme try..

I am big bold and strong.. but when it comes to relationship... I am a kid waiting on his mom to feed.. (only when I know the person is worthy)

• @hogboblin - If you dislike cities, you might like this song:

• While in highschool my band played with cannibal corpse, pestilence, bolt thrower, and morbid angel! Not a big deal to most but it is if you are a metal head?

• edited May 2019

MOD: Comment removed. Inappropriate. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• I hate cuddling.

giggles just kidding! ?

• I've seen all 58 movies based on characters in Marvel comics that have been released in theaters. I've also seen the one that was planned to be released in theaters, but never was.

• @Tom85 what was never released?

• I rode my bike from Virginia to San Francisco and from Canada to Mexico to raise funds for MS. I will be 69 in June. Oh...I am also planning to hike up Mt Kilimanjaro on my 70th birthday. Gotta keep movin!

• I guess right now is the fact that I do music lol mainly writing songs but I've been recorded and sang my lyrics lol

• I am classically trained to sing opera. I have even performed in cathedrals with a chorus and small orchestra.

• @BashfulLoner There was a Fantastic Four movie made in 1994. Don't watch it if tou're not a fan or can help it. It's bad. Lol

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@Tom85: The 1994 Fantastic Four? Oh, I love that one! It's truly terrible. My favorite version of Doctor Doom ever.

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

@Tom85, @DarrenWalker

And, it would be criminal to not give a nod to the Greatest Terrible Thor ever.

To be “Oh! So close!” and still miss by a mile is impressive.

• I tandem skydived once. Would be down to do that again someday.

I also try to regularly snowboard, but living in a state where its sunny almost year round makes it difficult :(

• @senam1081 Cool. I did the tandem jump too. It was so amazing. Can't wait to do it again ?

• Let's see...

I co-own a karaoke company...

I'm very much an introvert...

I've built my own arcade machine...

@senam1081 That's awesome! I've always wanted to do that... I went one time and did the indoor skydiving, which was pretty cool. (and it was DEAAAD, so they gave me extra time in it as well)

• I learned to fly when I was 10—not licensed though. Just the fact that both parents are pilots and they let me have at it as they told me what was what. Did my first take off and landing at 11.

Not much into aviation now after my mom was killed in a plane crash.

• edited May 2019

I am a Professional Santa

• edited May 2019

I am NOT a very good singer. But I seldom let that stop me.

• I went to boarding school for 6 years.

• I'm the oldest of 7.

• Easy E's aunt was our next door neighbor in Compton

• I am a former park ranger.

• @PeopleLikeUs I’m sorta jealous of that

• I once lived in a pet store

• @Worthy that must have been exciting ?

• @pmvines Who bought you? Lol

• @FunCartel i was eventually adopted but returned due to peeing on the wall and floor ?

• I didnt talk til age 4, at which point i recited danny the dinosaur in its entirety from memory . My mother thought i was possessed because this is the first time she really ever heard me talk.