I wonder what percentage of people actually come here for what this site is for

Comments

• I have to be honest I don't browse to many profiles of other professional cuddlers, but I can say I have been fortunate to only have booked platonic cuddles. I am pretty clear though about my intentions and reasons for getting into cuddling. I dont pretend to assume anyone's intentions when they contact me on here, but try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I really dont think this website is formatted as some form of dating website, but again I think if you are looking for something it's not too hard to find the similarities between this website and other official dating websites.

• @JACK8271990 As I've said before on this thread and maybe others , any website or app where the point is to interact with others with the potential of meeting inherently will ultimately double as a dating site. Its part of what's come along with technology. Even for those who didn't come here looking for that have probably stumbled into it unexpectedly and went with it. I'm sure it's going behind the scenes to some extent. Obviously if that's not what you want the key is to stay firm with your boundaries and be clear about what's expected from both parties before you agree to meet which sounds like what you've been doing 😁

• @soloforever Actually the incidents I mentioned above happened when I was charging $20 less an hour. It happens much less now but I think that's more due to better screening than what I charge. Thanks @littermate , @BashfulLoner & @ElGuero. I appreciate the kind words. 🤗

• Glad to see things have taken an upward turn @MissX

• The cost of a session includes the cost of all the filtering, security, and "insurance" etc. If all the clients were decent and trustworthy, I reckon the pros could be half price.
    My target as a client would be to behave so well, as to make the pro feel like they ought to be paying me. I don't know why some instead behave like a learner driver wanting their instructor to have to grab the steering wheel all the time.

I also don't know why some posters are so unpleasant on this forum ; when it gives them such a valuable insight into the needs, wants, and fears of those with whom they are trying to connect.

• @geoff1000 because they have feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings that they don't know how to metabolize otherwise.

• I hate to say it but, although some guys on here would claim otherwise, any guy on here would be willing to do something sexual if the woman suggested it or was open to it lol

• edited December 2019

@freespirited you are new to this site and also a bit young which sometimes equals a lack of maturity so I am cutting you some slack . But don't generalize and try to speak for all men on this site . You actually don't really know the intentions of anybody but yourself . So perhaps you might be thinking this way , and perhaps even hoping for more, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. I have friends who are platonic , friends who are not platonic , and friends who are a little bit of both . This is a site where I go in search of platonic friends . I know where to go if I want more.

• edited December 2019

Not sure how my statement came off immature? I was merely stating a fact

• I didn’t come on here to start arguments with other males competing for testosterone so plz if you wanna take it out on someone take it elsewhere, I’m one of the most decent guys you’d ever meet.

• @freespirited nobody is sizing you up , or envious , or trying to speak to their younger selves . Again , making generalizations. Not everyone on here is just trying to make themselves look good either . Again , generalizations . If you don't want to be called immature, one thing you can do is to not make generalizations as though you represent all men on this site . Perhaps you make these statements because it is the way you feel . If that is the case perhaps a dating site might be more what you are looking for .

• @geoff1000 no the cost of hiring a cuddler is not related to screening etc.
    Maybe some pros use that as a reason but its not true. Pro cuddlers will charge whatever they think clients will pay. If they thought clients would pay 300 they would charge that.

• edited December 2019

Generalizing based on the fact I’m a guy and I know how we think. And how about the fact you are making assumptions towards me and my character?

• If you were cuddling with a woman and she basically hopped on top of you and started making out and you decided to push her off and go home you’d be the first man, kudos

• What makes you think I am new to this site?

• What I was basically saying was men by nature are easy, regardless of their motives if a woman flips a switch on you and turns it sexual 9 times outta 10 the man won’t say no. And somehow you wanted to pull the age card on me

• @freespirited the innuendo in your many posts, active and conveniently deleted previously, suggest that you are on this site for more than just cuddling...and that’s ok. you might find what you’re looking for...if you keep trying. but i wouldn’t count on you keeping your status active for too long, if you’re incessant pursuit continues. the ban hammer here appears to swing with very little justification...

• Clown who says hoes in training came looking for hoes in training.

• Not about age it's about maturity . Also about intent when it comes to using this site , and your intent does seem rather conflicted to the sites core mission

• @freespirited nit all men are willing to give up there bodies just because a women is willing to take it. That’s something you learn with time. Believe me i understand where you are coming from because I’ve been there. However life changes things.
    Some men are completely satisfied with being held. I am

So I’m suggesting that @pmvines has a bit more in site on this, i know i do. As a former hoe i try to value my self more than that

• edited December 2019

To anyone reading this disregard, for some reason I have been getting attacked on these forums which is also why I intend to stop posting comments on these. I have been on this site for almost 5 months and never thought to check them out and the moment I do I am being judged and ridiculed by older guys.

• edited December 2019

Wow, ok 👍

• edited December 2019

Just another beautiful day on cuddle comfort arguing with old lonely dudes lol

• edited December 2019

lol every time I open my mouth suddenly it becomes Facebook debate hour

• edited December 2019

In what way did I ever suggest my intent on this site was to do anything either than cuddle? If everyone was being 100% honest I think we’d be a little surprised as to what everyone was open to. I’m done with these comments cuz this is a waste of time. I just wanted to make sure my reputation didn’t get destroyed by a couple guys who think they know everything with apparently nothing better to do

• Also with maturity comes control over impulsivity . An example of impulsivity is positing multiple back to back rambling posts

• I will now show an example of maturity and bow out

• edited December 2019

Everyone applaud for the man who has it altogether, thank you please leave. You seem kinda big on this maturity thing maybe this came from something in your childhood where your parents pressured you to be like your older sibling or something.

• I’m glad I made my point

This discussion has been locked.