I wonder what percentage of people actually come here for what this site is for

123457»

Comments

• “I will now show an example of why being with an older man is better than these young bucks” go earn some brownie points from your future cuddle sessions rip van winkle

• edited December 2019

Impulsivity or maybe being irritated cuz I’m still getting I bet the flu

• edited December 2019

good night sir

• edited December 2019

@freespirited whoever you are, whatever your age, whatever your maturity, and whatever you're looking for, you have indeed been speaking for people as though they are all like you. I also commented on your tendency to speak for everyone somewhere-or-other on one of these threads. Doesn't mean anyone is attacking you. And you did indeed join the site a short bit ago and come into the forums with both guns blasting without getting to know the community much. Good for you for your comfort with participating. Good for us too, because it breathes some life into the forums. But sooner or later, if you're on here long enough, someone disputes something you say. I've had it happen to me, and I'm sure everyone has. @pmvines is generally a kindly fellow in my experience.

I went back to see if I smelled attack, because I don't like attack and I'll speak out against it, and I have, and I have drawn ire for it. Honestly, I didn't really see any.

Here's @pmvines post broken down:

you are new to this site (true)
    and also a bit young (true)
    which sometimes equals a lack of maturity (true, sometimes it does)
    so I am cutting you some slack. (in other words, being kinder to you than he might otherwise as someone who is basically telling him what his experience is)
    But don't generalize and try to speak for all men on this site . (fair, it's true, please don't)

and here's where you did:

although some guys on here would claim otherwise, any guy on here would be willing to do something sexual if the woman suggested it or was open to it

To continue....

You actually don't really know the intentions of anybody but yourself. (on this site anyway - you might be familiar with the intentions of your close friends, etc.)
    So perhaps you might be thinking this way, (he says perhaps)
    and perhaps even hoping for more, _ (he says perhaps, again)
    _but that doesn't mean everyone else does.
    (so true, how can anyone refute?)

So you've not been accused of anything, not been attacked - you have been disagreed with.

Welcome to our forums, somewhat wild and woolly, somewhat moderated for excessive a-hole-ness, often kind and interesting, sometimes contentious. Truly, welcome.

The only bit of your rep tarnished didn't come from anyone else's comments. It came from your own speaking for others, and then not considering feedback about it and how it might be true. Big whoop. You get to be human here.

occasionally this editor sucks

• another sign of maturity is not sending borderline threatening messages to someone and then blocking them so they aren't able to respond to you ...

Oops ok back to bowing out

• edited December 2019

Nope not really like I said I originally said something along the lines of men being easier than women when it comes to seduction. I have never started any of theses arguments it was always someone flipping something I said around towards me, there is nothing I ever spoke that I implied I was on here for anything more than cuddling. So if everyone can please stop that’d be great 👌. I may be new to the forums but I’m not new to the site.

• @pmvines I'm going to cuddle you to DEATH. <3

• This whole thing literally got started with this statement “ I hate to say it but, although some guys on here would claim otherwise, any guy on here would be willing to do something sexual if the woman suggested it or was open to it lol”

• Congratulations on your future cuddle session btw, jeez if only I had someone I could cuddle with too, one thing this site definitely doesn’t offer is options lol

• So I guess if my original statement was wrong, hey to everyone reading I apologIze for the false assumption, maybe I have misread how today’s society operates

• But as much fun as this intro to the forums was I have better things to do then play telepathic battles with strangers I will never meet in real life

• Yep and to top it off for some reason you guys are hating towards me for no reaso. So continue to embarrass yourselves. This is the message I sent “Hey how about you stop with the BS s stop posting comments bashing me? I’m done with this and this is not why I’m on here to have pointless arguments” cuz clearly that is a threatening message. I am clearly stating to lay off me. I posted a comment like everyone else and you turned it around towards me. You all have a goodnight

• To answer the original question, hands up 🖐 for platonic cuddles. Cuz it feels good! :)

• edited December 2019

For the love of all that is good in this world, thank you for stopping this madness and saying what you just did you beautiful person

• My guy @freespirited control yourself. Read a little bit. Be humble.

• edited December 2019

Dude if you go back to my original comment there was no point in this whole thing. I’m starting to think you guys were just screwing with me. I post a comment and immediately I am called out for this this and that? All I said was if a woman suggested to do something sexual with any guy on here during a session more likely he wouldn’t turn her down . And now you may say otherwise right? Say she was like a supermodel? I mean give me a break but alright whatever I guess I learned today that I’m basically the only guy that feels this way, this is news to me. Yeah there are men who said they would never cheat until they are put in that moment of temptation. I am humble you guys need to stay woke. Everyone puts their best foot forward when it’s public

• I think the problem is my username that’s what it is, I think it was a mistake to change it I guess I figured pumpkin spice 500 was too corny

• You guys can continue to think of me what you want but I’m out. It’s been a rough year and I don’t need this. I gave some realistic input and somehow it got turned around towards me. And I have a session before I go back to Florida so I intend to wind down a little before I get back to work. Peace ✌️

• Silly punkin' - no one's hating on you. <3

• @littermate you're so dog gone cute! You made me post again lol

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Closed. 28 DEC 2019 01:41 EST

This discussion has been locked.