What to wear when cuddling?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Nickname (deleted user)
    @MonsterRain and others who discussed tuxedos: I present to you, the suitjama! http://legendarysuitjamas.com/collections/all

My best friend was scrolling through something and exclaimed about this a couple days ago, right after I read this conversation! Coincidence? I think not. :)
  • I have not cuddled with any ladies from this site, yet, but I've had lots of cuddles with ladies from thesnugglebuddies ...

Clothing has varied.  I prefer to at least start in a polo and either boxers or gym shorts .. nothing else.  I've done just boxers with some, and have had a few nude cuddles as well.  I love the intimacy, and I am respectful of my partner's limits.  Honestly some sessions have been very intimate with lots of dry humping.  Smile.  I'm in the NY area looking for a cuddle buddy if any mature (preferably) ladies are interested.
  • lol i believe everyone is entiltled to wear whart they want i want to be comfortable so im wearing shorts or sweats and maybe a shirt 

• [Deleted User]Cuddles4Life101 (deleted user)
    Guys- boxers and T-shirt
    Girls- yoga pants and bra 

• I LIKE TO WEAR NOTHING AT ALL. EXCEPT A DIAPER
  • Seems like most ppl on here are hoping the cuddling turns into more
  • It's very hard to distinguish, there are those that are hoping and there are those who are open. The one that are open will not initiate because they get the idea of cuddling and it's benefits. Then there are the hoping members,who will eventually try to test boundaries, etc and  are not good cuddlers. These two very different types of people are hard to distinguish so I wouldn't suggest either tag unless I was certain.I would put myself in the category of open. Or more distinctive, I'm not asexual and believe in cuddling. Does that make sense to everyone? And everyone can mark on their profile if they are asexual. The rest should be people who are open. The hoping people should use dating sites elsewhere. I think that would clear up a lot of confusion. Any other thoughts?
  • Doc,    
    Are you saying members should id themselves as asexual who are not asexual but want to cuddle w.o. sex?
  • No, just direct the hopeful people away from this site. No need to change your profile. No need to assume that behaviors such as preferring nudity while cuddling means that you are hopeful.
  • I love cuddling in nice soft pajamas.  My cuddle partner also likes to tie me up when she cuddles me.  I very much enjoy that.
  • [Deleted User]cherry6939 (deleted user)
    Yoga pants and tee are great for women to cuddle in. This being a site for just cuddles and nothing sexual.
  • I'm bran new here, but experienced in cuddling.  I never thought about PJs.  Thanks.  Nude cuddling I've done plenty of times when I lived at a resort near here.  Living in an all nude environment desensitizes you to nudity, so when you cuddle like that there seems to be more honesty.
  • [Deleted User]horner_jamie (deleted user)
    I wear clients choice
  • tuglovernic
    May 17 Flag
    I love cuddling in nice soft pajamas. My cuddle partner also likes to tie me up when she cuddles me. I very much enjoy that.

Wow.
  • Cuddling is a matter of comfort.  If one wants to wear a snowsuit and the other is comfortable with it, then it's fine.  Not my choice by any means but if the couple is okay with it, then let it be.  My preference would be loose fitting T's, loose fitting boxers and absolutely nothing on the feet.  If it's cold, you just share a blanket and if it's hot, explore alternatives.  Just go into cuddling with no expectations, enjoy sharing time with each other and build on the experience.

• [Deleted User]Tiara (deleted user)
    How do you even get someone to cuddle with you? I mean it's not like I'm completely hideous. I just wanna cuddle. Clothes or not idc.
  • You would have no trouble getting me to cuddle with you if I was anywhere close to you.
  • Hey! I am near you.  Well, at least not as far as docgator.

•  I definitely prefer topless for both of us because the skin on skin contact is such a huge difference you can almost feel the energy flowing between the two of you. Full nudity is very good and if your mind is here you can easily do it without it coming to anything else But we are all adults so the choice becomes those of the cuddlers.
  • I understand wanting the skin to skin contact, but I stay covered from my bum to my shoulders.  So far, people have been respectful and haven't asked me to remove any more clothing.
  • [Deleted User]CuteCuddleBunny (deleted user)
    Anything soft seems to be the general rule of thumb. Personally I love to have a session while wearing a soft cotton PJ set and a comfy pair of socks. 
  • something your partner is comfortable with
  • [Deleted User]oceans14 (deleted user)
    Cuddling and positive touch should be comfortable for both. If both people are comfortable with themselves no clothes is the most healing connection as it doesnt present any barriers to true closeness and the healing flow of the body's energy.
  • As for myself, I would wear either drawstring/elastic waisted shorts or sweats, and a T-shirt for the first session. As for my partner, I would prefer something similar, like sweats, yoga pants, shorts, skirt(at least knee length at first), or leggings, and a T-shirt or off the shoulder top. After a session or 2, when we're a little more comfortable with each other, maybe graduate to a tank top, while I would be comfortable with her in a tube top, or other strapless top. If she felt comfortable with it, if we were just cuddling(or even as far as kissing), I would only go as far as above the waist nudity. As for full nudity, I personally feel it's not appropriate for just cudde buddies, only for those in a committed relationship, or when sexuasl activities are involved. Once again, this all depends on her comfort level too. 
  • I'm very new and I've been asked for nude or G-string only and I'm not comfortable with that with a first time client.
    Is that the norm? I feel as if nudity is something to work up to.
    I'm a bit nervous about it.
    Should I be?
    I don't know how to feel about it.
    I generally feel comfortable in a shirt and boy shorts that are very cute.
    I appreciate your input.
    Thank you.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited November 2016
    @daisydoll it says in the contract you agreed to as a pro that both parties will remain clothed the entire session.
  • edited November 2016
    Yelp, that what it says.
     It's ok to ask if they can read.
  • I prefer to cuddle in my full PJs, usually shorts, t-shirt, and socks. but I like my partner to be as dressed up or down as they prefer. I can enjoy being clothed cuddling someone who is nude and keep it platonic.
  • Any cuddler from MA, please message me.
  • I can remain platonic with a loose shirt and comfortable shorts on.  If we were both naked, I would feel a sexual connection.
    So I could only be naked if my cuddle partner and I were mutually attracted and ready to move on to a sexual relationship.

That is not really what I am looking for here.  
    I always get aroused, but it doesn't mean I want to engage in sexual activities.