What to wear when cuddling?

Comments

• Thanks for your kind comments folks :)
  • thanks @I_Am_Polylover wasn't ignoring you, i only just saw your post. but that's a good tip, gotta build up the trust and then you'll be more comfortable. :)
  • [Deleted User]pillowfight (deleted user)
    When I commented on this thread I was refering to the rules and guidelines of a professional cuddler and client.
  • I wonder if dogs have dreams about running, peeing, and humping, all in unison
  • last year I had a regular pro who liked wearing her sports bra and leggings to sessions.  I liked that outfit.   I wore a tshirt and shorts usually.    
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    Leggings and a tank top are most comfortable for me... Socks optional...
  • I new to this and I'm going to see my first cuddle buddy for a session next week. Since the warm weather is now upon us, I would be comfortable wearing shorts and a tee shirt. As far as a naked, non sexual cuddle, yes, I can definitely do that, especially over time when trust and respect have been established. Skin to skin contact is much more soothing as far as I'm concerned. 
  • [Deleted User]nahp (deleted user)
    So funny I have my first cuddle on Thursday and I asked my buddy what i should wear and I was really worried about it! lol this made me feel a lot better about it! I think I'll go in sweets with Gym shorts underneath just in case it gets hot.
  • [Deleted User]CreativeDave73 (deleted user)
    I would just wear what's comfortable. Jeans and a t-shirt..as far as nude
    or semi nude cuddling, that's not in the platonic realm for me and would save that for a romantic/sexual relationship.
  •  @creativedave73  you are right, saving that for a relationship is best. 
    Most of us will wear shorts and a tank top. I like leggings too..as they are  tight enough not be get tangled up.  But I like shorts too. It's about being comfortable and the cuddle, shouldn't be about how much revealing clothing one can wear and still be clothed. 
    Happy cuddles to you all! 
  • personally I would ask your cuddle pal what they are cool with and go from there. I have no shame, I'm fat, ugly, and proud and the type to do a Chris Farley dance in some tighty whiteys in a room full of strangers but I realize not everyone is the same.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Sleeveless tee (handcut), soft sweatpants, socks and one light coat of Bath & Bodyworks lotion for extra softness and sheen.

Gotta have that sweet sheen! ^_^
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @ChocoCuddles ❤️
  • @chococuddles what's the scent?? 
    @FireAndBlue Right back atcha. ^_^
    @QTPi I approach sessions as if I'm the Pro so I give my Cuddler a choice of three scents.  Depending on who it is.
  • @chococuddles what are they? 
    @QTPi - I pick 3 scents out(out of 9) depending on who my Cuddler is.  That's all I can say! ^_^

• @chococuddles then when are we cuddling suga?
    Welcome to the Choco-QT Derailment Show!

And now...back to our regularly scheduled thread.

( @QTPi - soon...)
  • [Deleted User]nahp (deleted user)
    Ended up going for an unexpected cuddle with her last night sweats and gym shorts under was a good idea cause when it got hot I asked if I could lose the sweats and she was cool with it cause of the gym shorts lol.

And yes I asked her what she would be comfortable with me wearing. I'm not interested in being in my boxers or naked anyway so it worked out all good.
  • It always feels good when you cuddle half nude.. i like to cuddle with just my panties on makes me feel comfortable holding hands and staying close together 
  • @Sanddy  You are allowed to like whatever you want to, (and I happen to agree with you, but don't ask for that here.  This site is only about fully clothed platonic cuddling.
    ♥Jim
  • edited June 2017
    @Sanddy As mentioned above, you can those private preferences but you cannot make those suggestions and requests to anyone on this website.
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    So Sandyy's inappropriate comment is ok!? If anyone else were to say they would cuddle nude, they would get banned. This site is about platonic cuddling only and there are already enough people trying to go against policy.

The girls who offer nude cuddling puts my safety at risk. Men will read that and assume if one girl does it, others will too. There are already enough people who request clothing options against contract.

I have super soft designated cuddle clothes and I wear what I have clean lol. A shirt or tank top with a sports bra under and leggings or shorts. Plus I change clothes and shower before and after each client, that's always a must. Happy cuddling everyone and stay safe!
  • edited June 2017
    " If anyone else were to say they would cuddle nude, they would get banned."

Why do you feel she in particular has received special treatment? I'm not seeing what the motive would be, if one existed.

She's a brand new member who made a forum post about her preferences for cuddling. She also posted in another thread saying how she was not interested in anything inappropriate. She's aware of the rules now and I don't believe she has messaged anyone in a way that breaks the rules.

Some new members don't deserve the benefit of the doubt but some do.
  • It's the whole package that's a flag for me. There are her pictures showing cleavage and then the play on her name, sanddy with two d's as in double d's. Then this comment from her on the message boards regarding nude cuddling. If a male member joined and had a full body pic accentuating a bulging  crotch and his profile name was something like Johnny9inch, he would be immediately banned. There are many core members of the site that want to make sure the site stays platonic and headed in the direction that we feel is proper. I personally, with all due respect to everyone, don't see this as proper. Ultimately though the site belongs to Mark and he has the final say so in every matter.
  • edited June 2017
    To be fair, there's difference between Johnny9inch and Sanddy. The former leaves no room for doubt. It's plausible she went for that username because someone has already taken Sandy. I know in the past I have gone with Markk instead of Mark for that exact reason. Ultimately you might be right but in this case I just felt more comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt.
  • @Mark  I like the way you think and feel.  I agree with you about Sanddy.
    ♥Jim
  • I'm fairly new and made a comment about comfort. I will never mention any names but someone brought it to my attention that it was a bit on the inappropriate side. Well, that's the way I took it anyway and all I can say is that I have had one cuddle session with a professional and if she reads this, I'm sure she will agree that I am always a gentleman. 

In fact, we are getting together again this Thursday. I'm a very open type of person and what works for you is just that. In my humble opinion, trust is more important than anything else and once that is established, I see no harm in being as comfortable as you wish, providing your partner is okay with it. 

I want it to be known that I will always respect boundaries and what you choose to wear is not a green light for anything else. Not in my opinion anyway. We're here for platonic cuddling and in my eyes, that's where it stands. No exceptions.