How to handle an erection?

[Deleted User]Funguy5811 (deleted user)
This is a serious question mainly towards women. What is the best way for a guy to handle an erection while cuddling? It's obvious one will eventually come, but what would be the best way to handle it? Thanks.

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    edited August 2016
    Picture in your head an image of an old and overweight woman in a bikini. Always works for me.
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    Now I'm thinking of that Simpsons episode where Homer is saying "think unsexy thought" in his head and starts imagining Barney dancing around in a bikini. Classic! =D
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Or picture a saggy, huge pot bellied,  hairy man with hair in his nostrils and ears and a double chin...bonus nastiness  on saggy testicles.
  • The way to handle an erections is to start slowly, then speed up!
  • I think you have to address the problem head on!
  • edited September 2016

• [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    I think generally it's best just to talk about it and be honest, rather than trying to pretend it's not going to happen or try to hide it. If you're really concerned about it, maybe warn the woman beforehand and ask them what they would feel comfortable doing. Maybe you could find a code word or signal to indicate you're having an erection, so you can change positions or take a quick break.
  • [Deleted User]paulmuaddib (deleted user)
    Should I feel weird that I've never had an erection when cuddling?   
  • Not at all, Paulmuaddib. While it's quite common for guys to get them at some point while cuddling, that's not to say all guys will. Depends muchly on if you cuddle anyone you find attractive, if you're constantly meeting new people on here chances are it'll happen at some point.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    You handle it by being platonic and having no other intentions other than that. Lol. 
    I've never gotten an erection when cuddling platonically and I think it's because I go in with the proper mindset. 
  • yeah, seriously. only immature guys ask me "What to do if they get hard" its so they can giggle and hear you answer about "How its okay and its natural" smh.. lol I just stopped replying to the perves a looooong while ago, to be honest. :P

• I suspect most people asking the question are doing so out of anxiety and needing reassurance. It's a common fear before having a massage done too.
  • usually you can tell if its because of that, or if they are looking to get a lil something else involved though.
    One main way to tell is if they repeat the question after you've already said "its not a big deal" I feel like its common sense to just keep it as discrete as possible. 
    I think it's more on the side of guys being perves than feeling anxious
  • I would like to take offense as i will get an erection without any intention of it going somewhere and it just happens, granted im not excusing other guys that intend for it to go somewhere, im just saying from my point of view if it was me its not because i expect something it just did.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Beat it with a sock of pennies.

Play a Milli Vanilli song.

One of those will kill it.
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
    Punch him in the balls, no extra fee for that.
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    Kinda obnoxious hearing so many pros above not know a mature way to handle it. You don't ignore it or take offense to it, just address beforehand that it may happen so you or your client isn't embarrassed and the room stays comfortable, then move on. Take a break, change positions, and handle it like an adult. If the client gets creepy about it, end the session. Some guys can't help it nor do they will themselves to become arroused. It just sometimes random and sometimes a byproduct of feeling comfort and security. And yes, sometimes it's just arrousal. Nothing wrong with that between two mature adults that know and respect the rules of cuddling. Grow up. It happens so don't jump to conclusions about what it means. Nobody is persecuting women for their nipples hardening during a cuddle are they? Grow up and be professional.

Morpheus, I know you're well liked around here but don't be a dick. Great if you don't get arroused, but everyone is different and the question was asked by a concerned cuddler. Respect the question and if you cant be constructive then skip the thread. Don't trample on others to make yourself look better.
  • I think that everyone was just joking around a bit because it was easy mark. It's not something most of us can control, but a short discussion is good beforehand.
  • Yeah, completely normal and is not indicative of inappropriate thoughts either. Perhaps it's a reaction to the oxytocin...
    @cuddledingo I find it kinda funny that you referred to me as a dick in a thread about erections.
  • @Cuddledingo I don't think any pros above really mentioned anything to offend you. Nobody said anything about reacting harshly or shaming the men when they get a boner. Most people either joked, or actually answered the question. We all understand that men can be aroused during a cuddle session, and its funny to joke about but nobody thinks less of men for it. But ... there ARE perverts who are trying to get more, and although there's probably people who will ask out of nervousness/anxiety ... the majority of men asking are not those few. They pester about the boner question, or ask other related things. Those are the ones that I ignore now or lecture on how this isn't a sexual service: it's cuddling.

Unfortunately, you even mentioning the anxiety case now gives pervs a good excuse for their boners. I'm not saying you are lying or that every guy who mentions their anxiety is lying, but any guy reading this thread can now message cuddlers and "apologize" for their "anxiety" to play into their pervy nature.

So, for anybody who feels the need to ask: just ask once, because that is adequate. After that, it's perceived as "pushy" and you seem to have ulterior motives.
    Also the original posters account has been deleted.... hmmmm I wonder why?
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
    If you're a man worried about getting an erection during a cuddle sesh, maybe you should rub one out to take the edge off before the session lol wasn't that in a movie? I think it was something about Mary.
  • [Deleted User]cuddlesofcurves (deleted user)
    Pro here.

Actually I was taught in massage school that this is absolutely natural and to just ignore it and pretend like ito not even happening. When I'm strickly preforming massage that works, but for this I pencil in 30mins of non thouching time and, if that happens and the guy needs a break to clear his head or whatever happens in the bathroom happens. Let's be honest were all adults. There is nothing wrong with being up front about real life emotions, reactions, and such...
    I feel for that guy... this is a touchy situation and should be handled with tack... yes, I have had plenty of creep's go to far and yes I've been threatened but this guy was simply asking a question... and deserved respect until he crossed that line. Smh. (I'm starting to get really heated about this.)
    @cuddlesofcurves do you charge for that non touching time?

Also, do you or anyone have any idea why the original posters profile was deleted? My guess is cause he was being a perve.
    No. I don't, because I am not in physical contact with "the client", also I didn't read it that way a erection is a natural reaction to touching... now if someone tries to force you or even asks to assist that's obviously crossing the line.
    Another point is this tread was started back in Aug... maybe he found a gf and doesn't need this service anymore.