How to handle an erection?

Comments

• Wood totally agree.

• Oh boner thread
    Oh boner thread, what the hell is your problem.

You keep poking your head where it don’t belong
    Starting a thread and hoping it’ll grow long
    You seem to rise at the wrong times
    And piss off poor ole @pmvines
    We placate you and say it’s ok
    But you seem only bent on disarray
    The TOS said oh hell no
    But all you want to do is grow

Oh boner thread
    Oh boner thread, what the hell is your problem

• But to answer the thread’s question, “How Do You Handle an Erection?” I would have to say there is no single way. Just different strokes for different folks.

• @snuggleme123 are those lyrics sung to the tune of “ Oh Christmas Tree” ?

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

I tried to sue my Dr. over erectile dysfunction but the evidence did not stand up in court.

• @cuddlerforu24 yes. They’re both about wood. I know it was a bit cobbled. The inspiration just arose and I only had time for a quickie.

• @Mmart lmaooo 🤣🤣

• Awkward. This thread is next to the "have you ever been stiffed" thread.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Awkward. This thread is next to the "have you ever been stiffed" thread.

It could be worse. They could both be stickied.

• This thread seems inappropriate. I’m going to comment on the next one to pop up.

• I would imagine how you handle it depends on whether you are right or left handed....
    =)

• It's a potentially awkward situation, so I would say that it should be handled with kid gloves.

• This is the thread that never ends 🤣🤣🤣

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Yes it grows on and on my friends...

• Well, people keep playing with it 😉

• It's a potentially awkward situation, so I would say that it should be handled with kid gloves.

Why does this sound like a quote from a bishop in the Boston Diocese?

• The best way to handle an election would be to avoid the topic entirely, unless it is known that both parties are open to discussing it. The election may pop up in casual conversation even when politics is not the subject, in which case you may acknowledge it if necessary, mention it was unintentional and apologize, and steer the conversation elsewhere.

• Wow, this thread has become really immature really fast.

I freaking love it. =)

• It seems like this thread will never Peter out...

• Just keeps growing

• For a strictly non sexual sight, the amount of unchecked innuendo in this thread is hilarious. I’m having a blast reading through it. 😂

• You know I don’t understand, what do we have to handle!? Men, when this happens we need to stand tall and stiffen up against the blowing winds of the forums. It’s not hard.

• Its a natural thing why make a fellow feel ashamed it is what it is. No different than women having their periods. I mean u are clothed so cuddle opposite where he is in front and the girl or partner is behind

• No one way as there are multiple of other things to focus on during a cuddle session 🥰

• You know, this is an old thread so I thought it would go down after a while. Remarkably it seems to be staying up.

• edited March 2021

@CuddleDuncan it is not a necro boner thread ?

• @pmvines Zombie boners??? Jesus, zombies already have issues with all sorts of boundaries.

• Stop everything and begin the celebration!