How to handle an erection?

Comments

• @Mmart lol @ belong!! Very funny!!

• edited March 2021

@Mmart and what did the other penis respond with ...

Sheesh every nite I have to put on a rain coat and do push-ups till I throw up

• End the session immediately. Women, especially women of color, have had to deal with too much already. On international women’s day, during women’s history month, let’s have a little respect for women. The misogyny ain’t cute.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@Mmart @cuddlerforu24 (triple spoiler alert, dirty humor)

"And you wouldn't believe my neighbors!" the penis added, "I live next to two nuts and an asshole!"

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@squeakytoy You are so funny. It would be fun to meet you someday.

• [Deleted User]Snuggly82 (deleted user)

Take it out for air =) Just kidding. Seriously best thing to do is think of something unattractive to you or just excuse yourself a moment and take your finger and flick at the base a couple times, it will go down lol

• @sweetnsquishy I disagree. One of my cuddle buddies is a super sweet 21 year old guy and it just happens. It's just biology and not within his control. He's never done anything with it to make me feel uncomfortable so I just ignore it, give thanks that I Still Got It on some level at my age after 3 kids 😄 and enjoy his cuddles. I would really be cheating myself out of a thoroughly enjoyable friendship if I decided to react negatively.

That's just me and my experience though. I understand that won't work for everyone.

• I can awaken in the morning with an erection without thinking about anything.I usually just forget about it and go about my business.Its nothing to be ashamed of.

• I always ignore them. For the guy they often excuse themself to the bathroom.

• Nancy Pelosi in a thong. Hold up....that didn't work. (don't judge me)

• if and when a boner pops up, I go belly side down and change the convo to family or sports. The last girl I cuddled with was drop dead gorgeous so I knew the only way to avoid a raging boner was to talk about my late wife. I wept like baby while held me in her arms. Crisis avoided. lol Her comments after the session were interesting, she said she enjoyed the connection made between us and that I treated her in a very reverential way. I'll take that as a positive comment, haha......because man there were some moments I was like, "Where's this going?" but I had enough sense to respect my fellow hugger and community so I did not pursue anything outside of what was agreed upon, that being Platonic hugging. 💗🙏

• @sweetnsquishy why do people feel the need to crowbar race Into everything? especially in a boner thread.

• Erections happen, so no big deal. I don't say anything because there really is no need draw attention to the situation. I will normally just change positions (my turn to be the big spoon :) ) or get up and get a drink so that the person can refocus for a moment.

• @MelanieL refocus lol ? They’re not taking a written exam or anything like that there’s nothing really to focus on at least not for me . It’s a physical reaction at personally that is and for most guys I would assume.

• edited March 2021

Ummmm....all of the guys saying that they think about things like sports, something unattractive, etc, are refocusing their thoughts.

• edited March 2021
    1. That doesn’t always work , I can personally attest to that lol
    2. If I’m in a space where I’m supposed to be relaxed , comfortable , free of judgment , etc etc why should I be forcing myself to think about anything other than just enjoying the moment & space I’m sharing with the other person.
    3. From what I’ve gathered from most cuddlers on here having a boner has never been an issue it’s what you do with it once it does happen.
      Everyone is obviously free to handle the situation in whatever way is comfortable for them though.
  • One thing can be sunnized by all these boner threads . Men sure get defensive about their erections

• @pmvines I’m not being defensive just trying to explain that there’s not always some magical mental on off switch that we can flip for that sort of thing.

@pmvines Hey, getting defensive about a boner is better than getting offensive with it! lol

• An interesting way to phrase the question! I suppose it depends on the context, but if I happen to be cuddling at the time, my preferred choice is to be the little spoon until the circus takes down the tent.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Please do not handle a boner. If you do the problem only gets bigger.

• edited March 2021

We really don't need visuals, @wolfman22 [-Sid]

• This usually happens (or is the biggest problem) when being the “big spoon.” I handle it by simply flipping over and being the little spoon. Problem solved.

• When I was a kid, there was this kid in my neighborhood named Oner, I’ve never heard than name other than him and can anyone guess what his nickname was? Yup.... Boner lmao

• Boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner boner

It's getting onerous thinking up all these erection jokes.

Or should I say... bonerous? :mrgreen: