General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hey @CaringSoul We discussed a few months ago and I will be in Richmond in August.

• New Cuddler in the New Jersey area

• Hello everybody! I'm Tim a new cuddle buddy from Richardson TX. I look forward too making new cuddle buddy friends. I'm a professional barber stylist. All of my cuddles come with a cuddle
    buddy haircut. I hope too connect with you soon!

• Hi! I'm Claire! Nice to meet everyone! I'm from Dalton, GA & I'm mostly available for public companionship & virtual sessions via video chat. I'm free in the evenings most of the week but I can hang out any time on Mondays. Hit me up!

• I need a cuddle teacher

• Hello all! I made my account right when the pandemic hit so I actually muted it while things got better. Now I'm fully vaccinated and ready for some much needed cuddles!
    Message me if you'd like to hang out😊

• edited June 2021

Enlisted a few weeks ago and have had good experiences. Hired pros to learn as gf in past we did not cuddle much. This is a therapy for those that may just need a warm body next to them that is nice and accepting of Our different personalities. 18 years a professional photographer of weddings in Houston.

• Hello! I’m KEKU and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and give other new/recent cuddles a place to let their faces and names be seen and introduced as well!! :) please feel free to chat and converse freely (https://i.imgur.com/Tab6aKm.jpg)

• Hey y’all! My name is Ari and I’m from Minnesota. 🤗 Just wanted to say this is such a cute post and I hope everyone has a great day!

• Hey everyone! I’m Frey and I’m from Chicago! Thanks for this post 🤗 It’s so great to be apart of this community!

• Hello! I'm Ceci from Texas, currently in NM. I'm a new pro cuddler on here and am looking forward to meeting more huggable friends. 🤗

• Hi ya’ll 😚
    I’m Alyssa and I’m all the way in Miami Florida .
    Been here in this community for a little over two years 🥳
    Wishing you all a good week !

• edited June 2021

Hi there; My name is Nick from North Carolina, formerly from Florida and New York; I like burritos, cuddles, and tacos (and make them all homemade as well).

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited June 2021

@squeakytoy or @Sideon: Could we merge this thread with the General Forum: Introductions thread? (Otherwise these introductions will be lost in previous pages of the forum.)

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@DarrenWalker I was thinking the same thing! I'm not sure how to do that yet, though. @Sideon , @SoulcuddlerZ ?

• [Deleted User]NickiV456 (deleted user)

I'm Nicki :) wanted say hello and introduce myself. I just moved into a wonderful apt and can now
    host!

• Hello! I'm Tom! i'm new here, i'm from Manchester, England and i'm just looking forward to meet some like minded people on here :)

• [Deleted User]KingAres1337 (deleted user)

Hi

• I'm looking to cuddle with someone. I live in middletown, ny. If anybody is interested, let me know. Hopefully your rates are reasonable.

• [Deleted User]BrezyB (deleted user)

Hello everyone!

My name is Breyana and I'm a new cuddler in Savannah! I'm still new to this but ready to cuddle. I'm a very affectionate person (platonic of course) so I'm down if you just need someone to cuddle while talking or just watching TV!

I love watching anime and reading manga so, if you do too, I'll be happy to talk to you about it or watch it with you! Also a fan of video games so we can cuddle while you play!

Feel free to message me for more details and information! I look forward to cuddling with you!😊

• [Deleted User]harterq (deleted user)

I’m from the San Diego area, anyone else from here?

• Should have posted here a few days ago to introduce myself; forgive my lapse in manners, everyone - blame it on the summer heat.

New cuddler here from Rhode Island, joined just before 4th of July weekend after my curiosity got the better of me when I found out that cuddling was an actual thing. I'm raising several children on my own so free time is a rare premium for me, but I was fortunate enough to have my first cuddle experience over this past weekend with a wonderful pro-cuddler who made sure it was a delightful experience. Hopefully I'll be able to have more experiences as time allows, but I'm always ready to say hello to anyone who drops me a line. 🙋‍♂️

• edited July 2021

Hello everyone I’m new on this site! I’m a professional care companion in Phoenix AZ. Friend me! Give me any pointers you may have!! Excited to be here 🤗

• @MxBliss Hey, just letting you know you need to apply and be approved as a pro before you can charge. Once you go through the process, get accepted and have a pink P on your profile, just like the one I have, you can charge and call yourself a pro.
    Good luck!

• @Sheena123 wow thank you I’m embarrassed I missed something that big 😅

• @MxBliss it’s all good!! Once you get approved, it’s all downhill from there!! I would just copy and paste your profile and save it to notes so when you get approved, you can paste it back on your profile when you’re allowed to charge. It’s a very well-written profile perfect for a pro cuddler!

• @MxBliss Is that GIF of you? Precious :3 <3

• @MxBliss ~ That gif is exactly why people have been asking @mark about getting markdown onto profile pages. It's adorable and instantly shows off your fun personality!!
    Also, welcome to CC!!