General Forum: Introductions

1373839404143»

Comments

• Hi I’m Caleigh, 18 yrs old and live in Pennsylvania! Looking for women with flexible prices. I filled out a lengthy bio, maybe check that out before messaging. It may not seem like it, but I am shy and wouldn’t mind some hand holding through this process😅 I am mature but become very soft or kiddish from affection (not a kink just from vulnerability!). That’s why I am looking for someone who doesn’t mind taking charge and kind of leading the experience. I will be responsive to you, but just shy or embarrassed at times. Thx if you read this and again I’m not likely to message first but still want to chat!💗

• edited July 11

@xandriarain talk to @kk109 from the previous post.

• I’m new here and to cuddling just saying hello, don’t be afraid to say hi! I hope you all have a great weekend!

• Hello welcome to cuddle world

• Good evening how is everyone?? I have been on this site for a few weeks now. I am a fellow cuddler from North Carolina.

• Hi! My name is Dylan, I'm a new cuddler. My interests are anime, video games and horror movies. My free time is spent playing with my 5 month old puppy. I'm based out of the Frisco and Amarillo areas depending on the time of year. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

• Hello everyone! My name is Edin and I'm new here. I'm hoping to meet new people and form platonic friendships and cuddling relationships here. My interests are soccer, my culture, psychology, and various types of music. Looking to expand my life and experiences by meeting others who are here to do the same.

• Hello I like to cuddle! Spoon

• Greetings from Fort Worth, Texas! Looking for a regular cuddle buddy to create a sense of community. Physical touch without expectations for more is healthy. Safety for both my cuddler and I is a priority. Usually I like to meet for coffee first, my treat of course. Not having much luck, but I am patient. You’ll find I’m very respectful and seek mutual fulfillment stemming from a platonic time together. Once you get to know me, you’ll also find I’m a lot of fun to be around.