General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]kk109 (deleted user)

Hi I’m Caleigh, 18 yrs old and live in Pennsylvania! Looking for women with flexible prices. I filled out a lengthy bio, maybe check that out before messaging. It may not seem like it, but I am shy and wouldn’t mind some hand holding through this process😅 I am mature but become very soft or kiddish from affection (not a kink just from vulnerability!). That’s why I am looking for someone who doesn’t mind taking charge and kind of leading the experience. I will be responsive to you, but just shy or embarrassed at times. Thx if you read this and again I’m not likely to message first but still want to chat!💗

• edited July 2021

@xandriarain talk to @kk109 from the previous post.

• I’m new here and to cuddling just saying hello, don’t be afraid to say hi! I hope you all have a great weekend!

• Hello welcome to cuddle world

• Good evening how is everyone?? I have been on this site for a few weeks now. I am a fellow cuddler from North Carolina.

• Hi! My name is Dylan, I'm a new cuddler. My interests are anime, video games and horror movies. My free time is spent playing with my 5 month old puppy. I'm based out of the Frisco and Amarillo areas depending on the time of year. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

• [Deleted User]edh96 (deleted user)

Hello everyone! My name is Edin and I'm new here. I'm hoping to meet new people and form platonic friendships and cuddling relationships here. My interests are soccer, my culture, psychology, and various types of music. Looking to expand my life and experiences by meeting others who are here to do the same.

• Hello I like to cuddle! Spoon

• [Deleted User]Erik_Nording (deleted user)

Greetings from Fort Worth, Texas! Looking for a regular cuddle buddy to create a sense of community. Physical touch without expectations for more is healthy. Safety for both my cuddler and I is a priority. Usually I like to meet for coffee first, my treat of course. Not having much luck, but I am patient. You’ll find I’m very respectful and seek mutual fulfillment stemming from a platonic time together. Once you get to know me, you’ll also find I’m a lot of fun to be around.

• Had no idea “cuddling” existed. All I could see online were sex crazed maniacs. Excited to try this out and looking forward to find someone to cuddle with in these cold rainy winter nights!

• [Deleted User]massagesncuddle (deleted user)

I feel like Toronto is missing supply. I’m open to be a cuddler too if someone needs.

• [Deleted User]CuddleGoddess89 (deleted user)

Hello my name is Mikeala. I'm new here. I'm born and raised in Kentucky. When my sister first told me that this is a real thing, I thought it was crazy. Months later, why not? Let's see where this goes. I love animals, nature, crafting, traveling, and so much more. When I was in a relationship, cuddling was one of the #1 things I loved to do.

• Hey what’s up!
    I’m Jiele and I’m new to the cuddling scene. Located in the Atlanta area and I’m looking forward to meeting new people.

• Hello!
    I'm CuddleKit, feel free to call me Kit or Kitty if you'd like! I just joined today and am looking forward to talking to, and eventually meeting, some new awesome people that like cuddling as much as I do!

• Greetings from North Carolina!!!!

• Hello from Central Florida!

• Greetings from North Carolina!!!!

• Heya from Wyoming, the least-populated state! :p

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Hello everyone,
    I’m new here and looking for friends in the so-cal area. Hope everyone’s having an abundant day. :)

• Howdy, I'm Amarynth. I have lots of other names too if that one's not to your liking, though. I'm here after making an account at 0300 because I googled "how to find hugs" after a particularly bad depressive spiral. Looking forward to, if not getting cuddles, then at least getting some new friends <3

• Hello, I'm Jason! I'm new to the cuddling scene and I'm wondering if there are any female cuddlers for platonic hugs and/or spooning in or nearby Bradford Apartments in Cary (like someone in the Raleigh / Durham area). Also, does anyone have advice on how I should present myself on my profile? I'm down to discuss our interests, public meetups / video chat, and boundaries!

• Hi Im Rain! from montreal, QC
    I love chitchatting, meeting new people & making friends
    Don't hesitate to msg me, Im often online and respond pretty quick to my dm or here in the forum! ☁️🧸

• [Deleted User]TouchPDX (deleted user)

Life's too short. I'm 61 and live in Portland, Oregon. I travel to Columbus, Ohio regularly. I need to be e held and if you do as well I accept you and will hold you and love you.

• arrived here some time ago and offer my affection. I'm from Portugal. but i am brazilian. anyone nearby?

• Hey everyone I’m new here and I’m here for the same reason y’all are...l love cuddling especially a cuddle of comfort.
    Hopefully to meet cuddlers in Africa

Message me anytime!

• Looking in St Paul MN , would like to find a female in my area for regular visits , cuddling up watching movies or taking naps on the couch ..

• New here, I'm a hugger enthusiast and would like to meet people close to me. I live in Portugal, but I am also available for a virtual hug.

• [Deleted User]Frankie1 (deleted user)

Hi y’all, I’m the Seattle/Tacoma area so if you’re near me and interested in meeting for some cuddles shoot me a message 😁