General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hello, I'm brand new here. I'm looking for female friends to cuddle with in the West Suburbs of Chicago. I'm 6"2', and I've been told I'm very comfortable to cuddle with. I especially like cuddling while playing video games or watching TV or horror movies. I'm a good listener and I like helping other people with things that are troubling them. I'm shy but once you get to know me you'll find me to be very kind and supportive.
  • Dear All, Welcome to the site, we hope you make lots of new friends and get lots of Hugs and cuddles.
    Love and friendship John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
  • [Deleted User]SweetieShy (deleted user)
    Hello everyone! I just joined this site a few days ago, and I'm really hoping this will be a good experience. 

I'm 20 years old, very introverted and struggle with social interaction. The few people I would consider friends call me shy but caring and sweet. I recently found out that I most likely have a very mild form of Asperger's Syndrome, a disorder which is socially impairing. 

I'm very lonely most of the time, and this seems like a wonderful option to alleviate some of that, considering I love hugs and cuddling.
    If you're up for cuddles with someone whose a bit awkward but very warm and loving, please feel free to contact me! 

• [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Welcome to CC... encourage you to review current and previous posting in forums section and try asking questions whenever needed in forums, directly to another member.... don't get discouraged and report any inappropriate messages to you....
  • Hi, everyone. I'm new to the site, which I hope excuses not having had a full bio, nor read the forum or official rules until after I had messaged a few folks in Arizona.

Looking forward to intelligent conversation and connection. Peace.
  • Hello everyone! I am a professional cuddler here in the Tampa Bay area. So far I have LOVED this site and the forums. Everyone is so nice!! I am looking forward to having fun and meeting new people.

I am pretty laid back and love lazy lounging cuddling where I can just stretch my whole body over you or vice versa lol
  • edited June 2017
    My real name is matt. I live in the north las vegas area. Super shy from childhood. Been going through some hard times with friendships and relationships. It feels like i dont have anyone to turn to. Its so scary trying to make connections with people. I wish i had a cuddle buddy to help the hurt go away so i can try again.
  • Hi!  I'm SouthernCharm, a new snuggler in the Charlotte, NC area. I've spent a lot of time snuggling, but I am brand new to cuddle comfort.  So let's get our snuggle on!
  • Hello from Jacksonville Florida! I'm a Certified Professional Cuddler and I'm looking forward to meeting those in need of healing touch!!  I want to make a difference in lives one hug and cuddle at a time!!
  • Welcome, how do you become certified?
  • One way to get certified here in California is through Cuddle Sanctuary.
  • [Deleted User]Tris (deleted user)
    Hello! I'm Tris from SoCal. I'm just starting my pro cuddling journey and have already started talking to some lovely people. I'm so excited :) I really believe we've become disassociated from our bodies to the point where as a culture we're seeing negative repercussions. I'm looking forward to bringing some comfort and connection to the people I meet here. The world needs more cuddles!
  • Hello @iSnuggle, @Tris, and everyone I haven't said hi to.
  • Thanks for the warm welcome  I'm certified through Cuddlist   
  • Hi. I'm Craig, from Portland. A friend suggested I try this out, but I don't really have much to say for myself.
  • @QDCraig with a mad hatter hat, how can you not have something to say about yourself? Welcome to the site.
  • edited July 2017
    I'll go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Mike. Throughout my entire life I struggled with social interaction and have been unable to connect with other people. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome a few years ago. I was born with it, but recieved a late diagnosis. I'm hoping I can meet some new friends on this site who will accept me for who I am.
  • Jumping in here to say Hello, too. I'm a health buff in SE Michigan. I enjoy running, lifting weights, and soaking up sunshine at any beach. Just registered yesterday, so I'm still exploring the site. I'm laid back with (in my opinion!) a fun sense of humor. Never been part of a group like this before, but decided to check it out and see if I click with anyone. Hope you're all enjoying your summer!
  • Hi, I'm Pam, I'm new to the cuddle scene in Houston. I'm excited to be a part of something so benif
  • [Deleted User]memecoyote52 (deleted user)
    Hello my name is Debbie.
    I am new on here.I joined May 2017.
    I am a cuddler. I live in Anchorage,Alaska
    My way of cuddling is holding hands and hugging.
    I like to do this when someone is sad or depressed.
    Also when you are insecure about something
    that is bothering you.
    I am here for you.

• Hello..My name is maddy, just a girl that was curious as to what this was. It kinda pulled me in. I really love music, I am a musician myself. I do love feeling close to someone that makes me feel safe. I am straight. So yea..
  • Hello, new face here from WA state. I've heard of this place a few times before and figured I might give it a shot.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you! Hope to make some new friends!

• I'm in the famous San Fernando Valley, (Northeast portion) and I get a once in a while hug from some of the volunteers helping Veterans, but that isn't enough for me. I prefer long regular sessions where a lot of healing is not only by touch, but also in the form of Auric energy.

I practice Reiki and can help others heal, but it doesn't work much for myself.
    So. . . lets heal each other!

• [Deleted User]Dave1 (deleted user)

Just joined, need a damn cuddle!
    London, UK.
    Good luck guys!

• Hey everyone! I just joined yesterday, and I'm from SoCal. I mostly joined out of curiosity and the fact that I went through a breakup recently and honestly, any comfort helps. But nice to meet you all! I'd rather just talk right now than actually meet up right away, but good luck to everyone else looking for cuddles!

• @hoiimtemmie thats how i orginally joined the site, after a break up, i just needed someone to vent with, hold. it helped a lot, now i just continue this site, because i feel better after every session. After a long tiring, lonely work week, a good hug goes along way

• @hoiimtemmie I'm sure there are plenty of people here willing to talk with you, myself included. Don't be shy about starting up conversations.
    <3 Jim

• Hi everyone, I am a new pro from London, UK. I know that most of you are in US but I hope that there are also some people here from or around London :-) Would definitely love to cuddle with you all!
    I am not exactly new to this site. I have been browsing forums for several months...it makes me feel like I've been a part of this community for a while now, even though you haven't heard from me yet :-)
    Love and hugs to you all :-)

• @Mili. Welcome to the site, there are many on the site from all over the world and a lot do travel to London.
    Loves and hugs, John and his trees. Auckland NZ.