✨✨ Madame Squeakytoy's Tarot Readings ✨✨

[Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

(AKA I'm bored and I just remembered I have a tarot deck. This is for entertainment purposes only :sweat_smile: )

In this thread, you may post your single most pressing question to Madame Squeakytoy. It can be silly or serious, she don't care. She'll show you the card she drew for your question, and give you her interpretation of it.

Others are welcome to chime in with their own interpretations of the cards drawn. But only one question per cuddler will be answered by Madame Squeakytoy!

Comments

• Madame Squeakytoy, will I ever find true love?

• Madame Squeakytoy, I'm about to do an interview for a job; will I get the position?

• Madame Squeakytoy, I'be been contemplating making some big, stepwise changes from my current job, city, and entire way of life. While I love what I do, it's limiting my potential in other ways. I want to move out West, to a rural area, and be in intentional community with like-minded people. This is a serious inquiry. Without knowing details, could you advise me, please?

• edited May 2021

Oh m gee I love this thread! Very creative @squeakytoy :)

Ok...I guess I'll ask one of the usual questions. Will I become rich?

• Madame @squeakytoy should I buy a sport bike?

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

Madame Squeakytoy, will I ever find true love?

@CuddleDuncan Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "The High Priestess", reversed:

In the present, you are highly desired by others, but you may question their motives, or find that their attention makes you uncomfortable. Your intuition could be trying to give you guidance on this, but you may not be listening to it - you could be placing too much importance on the opinions of others. You should take time to reflect deeply on what you truly want in a partner so you'll recognize your true love when you meet them.

✨ SO QUOTH MADAME SQUEAKYTOY✨

Madame Squeakytoy, I'm about to do an interview for a job; will I get the position?

@sunnysideup Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Ace of Wands":

This card signifies new beginnings, good news, and fresh starts. There is a good chance that you will get this position (or if not this one, another one, soon). Good luck on the interview!

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

✨Madame Squeakytoy✨ will I ever be mentally healthy, and happy?

• Will rain ever be orange soda ?

Madame Squeakytoy, I'be been contemplating making some big, stepwise changes from my current job, city, and entire way of life. While I love what I do, it's limiting my potential in other ways. I want to move out West, to a rural area, and be in intentional community with like-minded people. This is a serious inquiry. Without knowing details, could you advise me, please?

@UCpaaHVg6u0 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Ten of Swords".

This is a card of severing ties and endings. It acknowledges that you have hit a dead end where you are, and suggests you could burn out if you don't make a change. However, it also advises against taking too many risks at once - that would be a bad financial omen right now. Make the changes you need to improve your life, but make them cautiously!

Will I become rich?

@Amortentia Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Three of Cups".

This is a card of celebrations and success. In a business/financial context, it says that you have a good reputation in your job, and that more money will likely be coming your way. But as you grow wealthier, be careful not to let your spending habits increase proportionally to your income!

(And thanks, I'm glad you like the thread idea!)

should I buy a sport bike?

@KamikaziNinja86 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "King of Cups", reversed:

This card suggests you have been feeling creatively blocked, and are seeking fulfillment and joy. A sports bike could help, provided you're very careful who you buy it from - this card also suggests that there's a risk of being ripped off. So if a salesperson seems shady, get your sport bike elsewhere.

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

Madame Squeakytoy
    Am I destined to live the rest of my life alone?

• Madame Squeakytoy Truly you are a marvel and genuine clairvoyant! Thank you!

will I ever be mentally healthy, and happy?

@BuggleBear Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Knight of Cups", reversed:

This card signifies emotional turmoil and stress, but it also says that things don't have to be this way forever - you are in charge of your destiny. In particular, this card advises against a hectic lifestyle (because it may impact you more than you realize), jumping to conclusions, and procrastinating. I'd like to think that, based on all of this, the overarching answer to your question is "yes". :)

• @Amortentia Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Three of Cups". This is a card of celebrations and success. In a business/financial context, it says that you have a good reputation in your job, and that more money will likely be coming your way. But as you grow wealthier, be careful not to let your spending habits increase proportionally to your income!✨ SO QUOTH MADAME SQUEAKYTOY✨ (And thanks, I'm glad you like the thread idea!)

This was better than I expected. Thanks! If you ever decide to do more than one question per cuddler than I'll be coming back!lol
    How did you get into this btw? (Not a tarot question but a regular question if you take interviews lol)

Will rain ever be orange soda ?

@pmvines Thank you for your question (smartass :joy: ). Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Five of Wands":

This card signifies aggression, fighting, and chaos. In the context of your question, I believe it's trying to say that the only way it's going to rain orange soda is if you get in a food fight.

• Thanks Madame Squeaky! I'm going to hit that interview with all the vigor I can muster.

Thanks @UCpaaHVg6u0 and @Amortentia, I'm glad you liked your readings! :relieved:

I started doing tarot readings decades ago, when I went though a teenage "witchy phase". It was so much fun, I kept it up! And I get such a kick out of people's reactions to the readings.

Honestly, I might open the thread up to repeat readings after everyone who wants a "first reading" gets one, and the requests go quiet for a while - I didn't know this many people would be asking questions, and it's lovely!

• Challenge accepted

• What a perfect distraction from studying for my test.
    By the way, Madame squeakytoy, what say you on the outcome of said test? 🤣

• I had a very strong vision, not just a dream, that I was at my own funeral at age 75, will it come true,? If so, I’ll plan a big yard sale at 74-1/2.

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

Me, a person with ADHD and a short fuse, contemplating not procrastinating or jumping to conclusions.

Not that I do either of those things anyway, hey @CuddleDuncan? 🤣

Am I destined to live the rest of my life alone?

@Mmart Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Two of Cups", reversed:

This card suggests that you tend to attract partners you are incompatible with, and may often find yourself in relationships that are codependent or one-sided. To fix this, it suggests that for now, you should focus on self-love and acceptance, and strive to live authentically. That should change the type of people you attract.

@sunnysideup Do your best!! I'm rooting for you!!

@pmvines Uh oh, what have I done :joy: Just how much orange soda do you have on hand?

@BuggleBear LOL! Sometimes these damn cards can get really specific. I always get a kick out of that.

Alright, let's answer some more...

• I started doing tarot readings decades ago, when I went though a teenage "witchy phase". It was so much fun, I kept it up! And I get such a kick out of people's reactions to the readings.

How many times in your personal experience have the readings come true? I like tarot stuff a lot but don't have personal experience with it yet I do hope the probability of it being right is good expecially when I get good readings like now! Lol

Honestly, I might open the thread up to repeat readings after everyone who wants a "first reading" gets one, and the requests go quiet for a while.

Good idea Madame Squeakytoy so quoth Amortentia :star:

• edited May 2021

New Orleans is the city to go to for tarot readings. There are fortune tellers every 50 feet. Bought a whole Rider Waite kit and a Thoth kit and gem stones and incense at the Mardi Gras.
    Still haven’t dived into it yet.

• @waynewv whoa. That reminds me of two situations. One was my grandma. She ran into some psychic (or whatever that person prefers to be called) and my grandma wasn't too into her "abilities" and was skeptic. Anyway, my grandma told me later that the lady said that she would die in 5 years. Sure enough 5 years later she died in her sleep and I remembered this situation and was like oh dang it came true. The other one is some parent lost her 15 year old daughter. The daughter always told her mom that she had a feeling she'd not live to be 16 but the mom brushed it off. The daughter died like 3 weeks before her 16th birthday.

So...what you said there is spooky to me. Sorry!

What a perfect distraction from studying for my test.
    By the way, Madame squeakytoy, what say you on the outcome of said test? 🤣

@biancalovecraft Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "The Moon", reversed:

This card suggests that your test will go well, as long as you're honest with yourself about what you know, and what you're still unclear on - make sure you have a clear, thorough understanding of all the material. Any fear and anxiety you may have about the test should soon pass.

• Madame squeakytoy i have this really big crush on this girl is it possible that I I'll date her?