✨✨ Madame Squeakytoy's Tarot Readings ✨✨

123457»

Comments

• @sillysassy it is interesting that you somehow have made it to Alabama while I have yet to vi sit your neck of the woods. Alas we will always have Huntsville

• Alas......... I am going to trust the deck @pmvines .... It will be sooner than either of us think!! (Especially because you have travel size condiments)

Thank you again Madame!! 💖💕🥰

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@squeakytoy why are your cards so cheeky ?

@pmvines Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "The Hanged Man":

This card could be taken as an indicator that the deck often feels bored, and is just looking for a way to release some of its pent-up energy. Madame Squeakytoy is not sure how to rectify this. She thought she was already giving it plenty of use :astonished:

✨ SO QUOTH MADAME SQUEAKYTOY✨

@sillysassy You're very welcome! Always happy to do a reading :)

• Thanks @squeakytoy ! I have another question. Well 2. How long will this current state of my personal life last? How long will this current state of my professional life last?

• @squeakytoy Madame Squeakytoy, here is my first question, when will I move out?

• Madame @squeakytoy when will my life start getting back on track?

@AlexysDanyelle, @teddybear0512 , @KamikaziNinja86 Thanks for your questions! I won't be able to answer them tonight, but tomorrow I'll crack out the deck and see what it has to say :relaxed:

How long will this current state of my personal life last? How long will this current state of my professional life last?

@AlexysDanyelle Thank you for your questions. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Six of Swords", reversed, and "Page of Swords" for them, respectively:

This card suggests that the current state of your personal life may last a while. It could be indicating that turbulent and unstable times are coming. :( Additionally, this card can sometimes pop up as a warning when you're doing something to prolong a situation - if you feel like you're waiting for things to pass, or avoiding uncomfortable decisions, work towards resolving what you can.

The Page of Swords is a card that signals newness - new projects, new ideas, learning new things, etc. So if you have been doing the same job for a long time, and are bored, this card could be a sign that things are about to change soon! But if you've recently gotten a new job and are still learning the ropes, it could indicate that this learning stage may go on for a while.

edited May 2021

@squeakytoy Madame Squeakytoy, here is my first question, when will I move out?

@teddybear0512 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "The World":

(censored for nudity)

This card suggests that you could be very close to moving out, at least, if that's what you want to do. If you have any uncertainty, this card advises to do more research first, but ultimately, it's a good sign that luck is on your side, and that you will be successful.

(This card can also represent travel - so in addition to the above meaning, the deck might be suggesting that you go travelling before you look for a new place :) )

Madame @squeakytoy when will my life start getting back on track?

@KamikaziNinja86 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Nine of Cups", reversed:

This card represents disappointment, frustration, and lack of fulfillment. It suggests that things will continue as they have been unless more action is taken. It advises that you make sure you have a clear picture in mind of what you're working toward (ie. what you would consider being back on track) and once you're confident, recommit yourself to actively working toward it. If what you want seems like too much to handle right now, focus on achieving small pieces of the larger goal.

• [Deleted User]Deltron2000 (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

Madame @squeakytoy Why can't I sleep?

• Thank you, @squeakytoy . Madame Squeakytoy. Here is my second question, while in queue. I had daydreaming about working in other cities or countries, for a period of time. Will I ever put it in action,or I was just daydreaming?

• Madame.... Sorry to bother again.... Ahem...... Asking for a friend.

How many cuddles is @FunCartel about to have? A "shit out of luck" amount or a "PLETHORA" ???

LOOOL! That is a great question @sillysassy :joy:

I do realize I'm falling behind with these questions! Unfortunately, this month has been busy. I might have to go on hiatus from tarot readings for a while. Sorry @Deltron2000, @teddybear0512, @sillysassy ! Hopefully things will settle down soon and I can get back to it.

If there are any other amateur tarot readers here who would like to jump in and take over some readings while Madame Squeakytoy takes a break, they can do so with her blessing ✨ :relieved: