✨✨ Madame Squeakytoy's Tarot Readings ✨✨

Comments

• @squeakytoy Yea, think the baseball announcer said it best
    Swing and a miss

• @squeakytoy Forgot to add that I also love the cheekiness of your deck! Also I think I got goosebumps when you mentioned the deck threw out its own two cards for EdthePanda’s reading. Thanks again for the reading and brightening the community 🔮

• @squeakytoy Thank you for having fun with us and also helping some of us out of a dark place! You are too kind! Take care and I will continue reading this thread 😁❤️

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@ZacRedBear This deck has a freakin' mind of its own, and can be blunt as a child, I swear! I'm glad you're enjoying it! I was surprised by @EdthePanda 's reading too, the deck was very eager and unambiguous with that question :sweat_smile:

@RoxannneFoxanne It's a pleasure, and I'm so glad you're enjoying the thread! You take care too!

@Amortentia Since there's another lull, I'll answer your next two questions tonight. :smile:

• @squeakytoy ya dealing with a lot right now, one reason I was so glad to find this app. Cuddling is a great stress reliever, but not a huge amount of cuddles in my state yet. It's slowly growing though.

It's scary cool how accurate they've been. Will definitely be back for more 😉😁

2. What's in store for Geminis? Yeah astrology time since my birthday is coming up lol.

3. I was planning a first time helicopter and hot air balloon ride for someone else's birthday and another special occasion. Uhh...will it be safe? I've tackled long air plane hours before and did roller coaster rides but this is new...should I do it? It won't be for several more months though. But should I plan it or something else? Also, wasn't too happy to learn hot air balloon rides are mostly done before sunrise and this isn't good for a non morning person like me especially of it'll be a 4 hour drive there already! Lol.

@Amortentia Thank you for your questions. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn the "Five of Wands" and "Death", respectively.

This card seems to predict that conflicts and competition on the horizon for Geminis. It encourages you to approach these conflicts with an open mind, and a willingness to hear and try to understand a variety of opinions. You and the others will each have something unique to bring to the table.

Uh... so in the context of the question, "Will my first-time helicopter and hot air balloon ride be safe?" Madame Squeakytoy can think of two different interpretations: The card might be saying that you can expect an incredibly transformative, life-changing experience. But it might also be a not-exactly-subtle sign that you should make other plans. Please take the interpretation that feels most correct to you.

✨ SO QUOTH MADAME SQUEAKYTOY✨

• @squeakytoy Will I ever not he bored with everything?

Will I ever not he bored with everything?

@pmvines Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Two of Pentacles":

In the context of your question, this card could be suggesting you are getting caught up in your day-to-day demands enough to lose sight of the bigger picture, and of the meaningful things in your life. This may explain the boredom. If this rings true, the card could be advising that you take a break and think about ways to reorganize your schedule to help you live the life you desire.

Hey, imagine that! The deck didn't get cheeky with you this time. :relaxed:

• Madame Squeakytoy, when will I find the perfect home?

Madame Squeakytoy, when will I find the perfect home?

@etherealMel Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Eight of Cups", reversed:

This card can come up when you are searching for an idealized version of something. It can represent wandering and dissatisfaction in that search, and an unwillingness to settle. It seems to be suggesting that you take a chance on a home that believe will support your long-term goals and dreams, even if it doesn't come with everything you want. It's a card that encourages action and embracing change.

Good luck on your house hunt!

• Madame.... ahem..... May I ask that you draw a card for YOU and tell ME when thou might be traveling toward my lovely state??? ♥️💗💜

• @squeakytoy Are all my answers in one place? 🤔

• @squeaktoy
    please tell me where my circle is
    i just found out I am autistic, i am 48, I am not near family. i am so alone and sad, its unreal..are any sweet people coming soon to ease my sad soul.

• @squeakytoy I dont any any question yet, but I find your readings to others insightful, I can learn a lot from them, and how they can apply to mine.

Madame.... ahem..... May I ask that you draw a card for YOU and tell ME when thou might be traveling toward my lovely state??? ♥️💗💜

@sillysassy Thank you for your question! Madame Squeakytoy was curious to see what the deck would answer for this one. She has drawn "Ace of Wands":

In the context of your question, this card suggests that an opportunity could soon come up for Madame Squeakytoy to travel there (?!! really??!!), but that there are no guarantees - it does advise Madame Squeakytoy to take the opportunity when it comes up :open_mouth:

(Well, okay! Thanks deck, I'll keep my eyes peeled for this opportunity! Maybe we'll be meeting soon, @sillysassy :joy: )

edited May 2021

@squeakytoy Are all my answers in one place? 🤔

@AlexysDanyelle Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Eight of Pentacles", reversed:

This card suggests your answers are not all in one place - it warns against trying to find shortcuts. It also suggests you might be overly focused on small details when it would be more helpful to look at the big picture right now. If you're feeling frustrated or disappointed from a lack of progress, it advises that you step back and make sure that what you are currently doing is in line with your broader goals.

@squeaktoy
    please tell me where my circle is
    i just found out I am autistic, i am 48, I am not near family. i am so alone and sad, its unreal..are any sweet people coming soon to ease my sad soul.

@DarkDoula2021 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Seven of Cups":

This card acknowledges your wishes for close connections, and indicates that you have many potential venues to find your people - it warns against retreating into dreams and fantasizing about what you would like your circle to look like, and strongly encourages being proactive about making connections. Out of the options for meeting people that are currently available to you (groups, clubs, meetups, etc), it advises taking a risk and choosing one or two to try for a while.

(Don't pick too many to try at once - this card also warns against overcommittment, and discourages jumping from group to group)

Good luck, hopefully this helps!

@teddybear0512 I'm so glad you're enjoying the readings! If a question ever does come to mind, feel free to ask it here :)

• Will my fondness for cream soda dr pepper zero ever fade? I hope not

• Will I ever cheat on my gf?

Will my fondness for cream soda dr pepper zero ever fade? I hope not

@pmvines Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Queen of Swords":

This is an exceptionally cheeky response. It was so cheeky that Madame Squeakytoy actually put this card back in the deck and reshuffled, but unfortunately, she drew the same card a second time. The deck leaves her no choice.

This card commends you on your pursuit of the truth, and your desire to get to the heart of the matter on a variety of topics. It warns that you may be about to receive an answer that is difficult to hear, but it trusts that when you seek input, you appreciate an honest and upfront response, and will therefore be open to listening:

In a yes/no reading, this card's response is... yes. :(

Will I ever cheat on my gf?

@SunnyDaze Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "The World", reversed:

(censored for nudity)

This card can indicate a lack of success in some respect: In the context of your question, it could be suggesting that you either won't cheat on your girlfriend, or that if you do, you will be disappointed with the outcome.

In a general love reading, it can also represent a relationship that has stagnated. If that's the case, it advises that if you have already put serious work in and things are not improving, you may want to reconsider whether this relationship is right for you.

• @squeakytoy so you are saying that all good things come to an end? And here I wanted to stay gold pony boy

@pmvines It was the deck that said it, not me! I'm so sorry it predicted an end to your love of cream soda Dr Pepper zero! Let's hope it's wrong (or was just teasing or something) so you can appreciate the majesty of that drink forever.

I'd actually prefer it if a few more of these were wrong, then I can feel better about that earlier reading that suggested society would collapse in the next 200 years. :sweat_smile: Eheheh.

• @etherealMel Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Eight of Cups", reversed:

This card can come up when you are searching for an idealized version of something. It can represent wandering and dissatisfaction in that search, and an unwillingness to settle. It seems to be suggesting that you take a chance on a home that believe will support your long-term goals and dreams, even if it doesn't come with everything you want. It's a card that encourages action and embracing change.

Good luck on your house hunt!

✨ SO QUOTH MADAME SQUEAKYTOY✨>

Thank you, Madame! Your reply was insightful and helpful 🥰

• edited May 2021

Oh MadameSQUEAKYTOY!!!! I am so excited and will keep my eyes peeled for a beautiful opportunity!!! Thank you DECK for speaking such lovely truths!! I would also like to ask you to pull a card for my favorite ALABAMAN!!!! Mr. @pmvines. When might he be traveling to my lovely state??? MAYBE this will turn into some serious card play that behaves in conjunction to YOURS!!!!! 😊

• OMGOSH!!! I’m so excited I can’t even TYPE!! 🥰❤️😊

I would also like to ask you to pull a card for my favorite ALABAMAN!!!! Mr. @pmvines. When might he be traveling to my lovely state???

@sillysassy Thank you for your followup question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Queen of Wands":

This card agrees that it would be a good idea for @pmvines to make time to visit you, and even encourages this, but it acknowledges that his visit might have to wait for a while because his life is busy right now (from both work and social engagements). Aw :(

Sorry for my deck being a killjoy, @sillysassy ! Maybe @pmvines will book a trip right away just to spite it now :joy:

• @squeakytoy why are your cards so cheeky ?