✨✨ Madame Squeakytoy's Tarot Readings ✨✨

Comments

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@pmvines It was the card, it was the card! Don't shoot the messenger :joy:

• [Deleted User]Deltron2000 (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

Madam Squeakytoy,

Is my cat always biting me because he loves me or because he wants to eat me when I'm dead?

Madame Squeakytoy! It's my night off, and I'm being plagued by one of life's deep questions: which of these tarot decks will make the best card castle?

@DarrenWalker Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "King of Pentacles":

This card commends you for accumulating such a huge collection of tarot decks. It seems to suggest that you choose a deck with the following attributes to build a card castle with: High quality, expensive, and an orderly, earthy aesthetic.

✨ SO QUOTH MADAME SQUEAKYTOY✨

Madam Squeakytoy,

Is my cat always biting me because he loves me or because he wants to eat me when I'm dead?

@Deltron2000 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "The Star", reversed:

(censored for nudity)

This card does not explicitly answer your question - it only says that you would be disappointed in the answer. As a fellow cat owner, Madame Squeakytoy is disturbed by this response :neutral:

• I always accepted that my cat really does love me, especially with some fava beans. Probably my eyes would be particularly delectable.

I always accepted that my cat really does love me, especially with some fava beans. Probably my eyes would be particularly delectable.

@UCpaaHVg6u0 Oh no :joy:

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

Well, will you look at that? I know exactly the one.

Thank you, Madame Squeakytoy!

Edit: Warm-up concluded—final castle below. I think it turned out well!

@DarrenWalker Gorgeous!! I love that deck! Nice work on the castle :)

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@squeakytoy: Thank you. That second one took me a good twenty minutes!

• Dear Madame Squeakytoy
    Is it time to move on from the town I am living or should I persist?

Ps. I love this thread.

• @squeakytoy Please can you tell me if Anthony will ever come to his senses and do the right thing?!?

• (AND you read tarot? :o )

Madam @squeakytoy - may I have a 3 card drawing: mind, body, spirit?

• Madame @squeakytoy
    Nobody owns cats.
    Cats employ staff.
    As unpaid interns.
    😄

• I've had four cats of my own, and they all loved me to some extent. One in particular made a point of coming to tell me how much he loved me every single day. He he would do that kneading thing on my chest, purring very loudly and rubbing his face against mine.

I'm not saying he didn't regard me as an unpaid intern - but an unpaid intern that he loved.

• Oh, no doubt @CuddleDuncan. Me too.
    In fact, my snowshoe siamese was my soulmate. He launched himself at my ex's nether regions for making me cry, once.
    That's ride or die, beyond love and devotion.

Little girl I have now, loves too.
    Greets me at the door when I come home, 15 min or 15 hrs, later.

@avilala, @beckieboop1988 Thanks for your questions! I'm pooped tonight, but I'll answer them tomorrow evening. :)

@Sideon I can totally do a 3-card drawing for you! Your timing is excellent, Madame Squeakytoy happens to have a 3-for-1 moderator special going on right now :joy:

@MaullySterling @CuddleDuncan I'm delighted that you graced my thread with cat stories, and I hope you'll keep them going in the background alongside the readings!

Dear Madame Squeakytoy
    Is it time to move on from the town I am living or should I persist?

@avilala Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy is glad you're enjoying this thread. In response to your question, she has drawn "Two of Swords", reversed:

This card can represent a very difficult decision that needs to be made. It could be because you don't have enough information to make the best choice, or it might be the exact opposite - that there are too many viewpoints and too much information to work with, and you're getting overwhelmed. This card suggests that you spend some time alone and give your own intuition your full attention. Try to look at the decision from many different angles. Hopefully then the answer will be more clear.

Please can you tell me if Anthony will ever come to his senses and do the right thing?!?

@beckieboop1988 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Seven of Pentacles", reversed:

This card suggests that when it comes to your relationship with Anthony (whether it's familial, romantic, etc), you've been the one putting most of the thought and/or work into it. This card can sometimes be a reminder to manage your expectations. In the context of this yes/no question... this card appears to answer "No". :(

Madam @squeakytoy - may I have a 3 card drawing: mind, body, spirit?

@Sideon You may! Madame Squeakytoy has not done this spread before, but she will give it a shot. She has drawn the following cards for your mind-body-spirit reading:

Body: Nine of Pentacles. This card indicates good physical health, or that efforts to improve your health are paying off! If you've been recovering from an illness or injury, it's a sign that the recovery will go well.

Mind: Temperance. You've learned over time to stay composed in stressful situations, and consider all perspectives when dealing with diverse groups of people. You think long-term and take your time to ensure you do your best work.

Spirit: Ace of Pentacles. This card indicates an abundance of happiness, fulfilment, and motivation, as well as an increased ability to turn your ideas into tangible things.

• @squeakytoy could I get a 3 card drawing for mind-body-spirit as well?

• Is the man I am waiting for, already here around me or not yet. thanks so much

@squeakytoy could I get a 3 card drawing for mind-body-spirit as well?

@KamikaziNinja86 Yes, that's fine! Madame Squeakytoy has drawn the following cards for your mind-body-spirit reading:

Body: Nine of Swords. This can represent headaches, insomnia (or bad sleep quality in general), and anxiety. It advises that you find healthy ways to manage your stress, and can sometimes be a sign that you should reach out to others.

Mind: Two of Pentacles, reversed. This card can indicate overcommittment, distractions, and stress. It suggests that you re-evaluate your priorities and determine what matters most to you at this time, and try to make that your main focus.

Spirit: The Moon, reversed. This card can be a sign that you're not currently in touch with your intuition - you could be ignoring it, or misinterpreting its messages to you. Try to find ways to get back in touch with it, even if it's difficult to hear what it has to say.

Is the man I am waiting for, already here around me or not yet. thanks so much

@DarkDoula2021 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "The Empress", reversed:

This card, reversed, could be suggesting that the man you are waiting for is already nearby! But it warns that you might not be showing others your genuine self - you might be hiding a lot of yourself to gain the approval of others. The person who is right for you will be drawn to who you truly are. This card advises to try to gently work through insecurities you may have, so that your intuition can guide you back to genuine self-expression.

• Madame @squeakytoy, there are several changes in the company that I work - do the cards have anything reserved for me?

Madame @squeakytoy, there are several changes in the company that I work - do the cards have anything reserved for me?

@Maverick07 Thank you for your question. Madame Squeakytoy has drawn "Knight of Wands":

This card suggests that you may want to respond to your company's changes with a pioneering attitude: energy, enthusiasm, boldness, and a willingness to take some calculated risks. But it warns not to "act first, think later". Make sure you come up with a clear plan of attack for any new initiatives.

• @squeakytoy That's just the modus operandi that I like, Madame! Thank you and huge hugs!

• OMGOSH!!!! Madame SqueakyTOY!!!! You are such a fabulous and ingenious creator of stimulating post topics. Thank goodness for your NUDITY SENSOR!!! 😂🤣😁

I would like a reading on which wine is best for day drinking please. Red WHITE or ROSE ALL DAY?!?!??!

• [Deleted User]EdthePanda (deleted user)

Madame Squeakytoy when ever you have the chance to answer. Have I possibly found someone to be in a relationship with that's in my life today?

• Madame @squeakytoy

This is a card of celebrations and success. In a business/financial context, it says that you have a good reputation in your job, and that more money will likely be coming your way. But as you grow wealthier, be careful not to let your spending habits increase proportionally to your income!

You know this is totally coming true. Already had 2 pay increases since October. My last pay increase was on Thursday and they offered me another higher position that if I'll take then it's another higher pay. Plus a bonus coming in the next paycheck. I was seriously like what's going on? Lol.

So...round 4 questions? Is it time for that yet? :)

Oh my gosh, the tarot thread made a return! Yay, always happy to do more readings :relaxed:

@Maverick07 I didn't see your comment! I'm glad you liked your reading - I hope it turns out to be a good approach for work!

@sillysassy @EdthePanda Thanks for your questions! I'll get my deck out tonight and see what kind of answers you get.

(And sure, sure, laugh at my nudity censor on The Star :joy: I know it was probably overboard, but... too late now!)

@Amortentia I'm freakin' delighted to hear about the pay increases and the bonus! Congratulations! Go ahead and ask another question, I can answer it tonight as well. The thread's been quiet and Madame Squeakytoy has plenty of time on her hands. LOL