Inappropriate profiles

Comments

• @TonySpark Please can you report the user as that would help the community.

• [Deleted User]TonySpark (deleted user)

Ok Mark. I reported this person.

• @penisinmybutt from Canton Michigan looks like an interesting profile......(already reported)

• ??????? @OhioMike

I am dead.

• LOL @ "penisinmybutt"

• @OhioMike At least PIMB’s screen name provides clarity about that member. Pun intended.

• @FunCartel always approach roasts with caution. Whether by weenies or very enthused comedians.

• Serious opinion now without jokes.

Please be honest. This site can’t really work without honesty. Right now personally it’s a no if someone is married cause I don’t know their situation. But I’d be more open to married cuddles if people put something like “my SO doesn’t know I cuddle” or “my SO knows I cuddle and is okay with it”. Would cut down on the annoying questions too

• @chubbybunny agreed. I basically just flat out say my status in my bio. I do feel like I have greatly reduced the amount of traffic since I've incoporated the info, but I'm absolutely okay with it because now the few that do come through are really genuine people.

Of course thats my personal experience and can't speak for anyone else.

• This profile was visiting me several times, I told them they should look elsewhere if they want anything beyond platonic.

• Those fighting irish!

• edited March 2019

Cuddleyousilly sounds like a threat. "Oooh, ya better watch out or imma cuddle you silly!" ?

Edit: Maybe there is suppose to be a comma?
    "What are you going to do?"?
    "I'm going to cuddle you, silly!" ?

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited March 2019

"cuddle you silly" sounds like a euphemism for a wrestling move if I'm honest, like a bear hug.

"Oh! brutal! Bob's cuddling poor Jeremy silly, arms around him refusing to let him drift off for that nap he wants so much! and... damn... 12 years in the sport and I've never seen anything like this folks. First he cuddles him silly then he gives him the 1-2 nuzzle finisher! ding ding"

• @Zundar yup, I can see that. Lmao love it!

• Haha @Zundar and @laylanie I needed that laugh.

• Amanda Hugnkiss

• "We are the Daleks. Cuddle! Cuddle!"

• "Come with me if you want to cuddle"
    The Terminator

• "Cuddle your friends close by your enemies closer"
    Sun Tzu

• "That's not a cuddle! THIS is a cuddle!".
    Crocodile Dundee

• This guy called " thirstybeach " is quite explicit in his profile.

• edited March 2019

That is a wee bit non platonic me thinks

• Thirstybeach sounds like a corny joke to me, but maybe there’s more to the story

• @BashfulLoner I mean, it is possible this person got lost out in a droughted desert oasis with no water hole. Maybe his username is just a cry for a bottled water. ;)

• @Catloaf I second that idea. After all there are desert oasis' like that all over including the northern high plains. It's entirely plausible.... B)

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

As someone brand new to the site...

An awful lot of the Pro Cuddlers are using boudoir photographs, lots of cleavage, very made up, thickly glossed lips, tight clothing, etc...

I get that it is alluring, but I don’t know that that’s the intent of this site, or of the community.

Personally, it steers me away, because I’m interested in the cuddling, the contact, the friendly empathy.

Throwing sexy poses in confuses the issue, and sends a fairly specific message to people oriented on women.

Again, I’m new, but is there some kind of “Cuddling Uniform”?

Like, soft but baggy T-shirt, sweat pants, socks?

Neutral tones, or even with the logo of this site, or wherever the Pro was certified, assuming they are...

• @CharlesTwisted You are bold attempting to tell the ladies how to dress. Just an observation, and I will be interested to see how some receive this. On the one hand, you are right—it is manipulative and not the intent of the site. On the other hand, there are those on this site that say it should not matter; that it is incumbent on males to exert self-control regardless of their interpretation of the clothing.

Let the conjecture commence.

@FunCartel

I certainly would never tell anyone how to express themselves, and if anyone feels I have, I apologize.

I was pointing out what seems, to me, to be a discordant note within what the site and community clearly, constantly reinforce: That this is a platonic site leading to a platonic (if emotional and needed) relationship.

Personally, I don’t care too much, except that if your photos seem to advertise sexuality, I am lead to believe that your intent is to sell sexuality.

But my point was strictly community oriented, and not intended as some sort of personal condemnation.

And yes, it is absolutely an adult human’s responsibility to have self-control, and to never impose their needs upon another without consent.

If a naked human walks into the room I’ll ask them if I can get them water, a robe, a blanket, etc...

If they wish to be naked that’s no business of mine, presuming laws I’m responsible for enforcing aren’t being broken.

And if, for whatever reason, their nakedness disturbed me, offended me, titillated me, it’s my job to get up and walk away.

As the Sage said, “Your first thought is instinctive, your second thought is cultural, but your actions are YOU.”

• As the Sage said, “Your first thought is instinctive, your second thought is cultural, but your actions are YOU.”

And the Thyme said “When?”

This discussion has been locked.