Inappropriate profiles

Comments

• [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    I think she's here for other than cuddling. 
  • Like prostitute or scam artist?
    Prostitution 
  • Maybe she cleans houses too?
  • @Choco can I get an elbow smash from the top rope?
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Sigh. Was just about to eat but when duty calls...

TOP ROPE!!!!!!
    edited April 2017
    @OnMyWay also keep an eye on this one. Two of her good friends were previously suspended for prostitution. 
  • I think you guys should all....

SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM!!!!!!!
    @MrSoloDolo Slim Jim! Yummy 
  • What makes you think that @LexiLove is a prostitute?  I don't see anything to indicate that.  Also what does who ones friends are have to do with whether they should be watched or not?
    ♥Jim
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    I reported her for her photo not because i thought she was a prostitute. They looked nonplatonic.
  • I don't think her pic is all that bad
    bad not bad per se, just seems like she may not understand the purpose of the site. I have flagged about 30 ads on craigslist platonic in less than a minute at times. So it appears that many don't know what platonic means, much less who Plato was. LOL
  • I reported a profile on here once of a girl in a similar pose but her feet were bare. I messaged her and asked for her number. She sent it so I googled it and it pulled up a bunch of prostitution ads. The question is though and Mark made a post about this awhile back, if they play by the rules on here regardless of what they do away from CC, didn't we all agree that it was okay?
    edited April 2017
    Platonic derived from Plato. Plato is Latin for non sexual. Example: Honey, tonight we plato. Husband: Nooooo! Just kidding. Don't think Plato is Latin. 
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    @Mark are you the only admin here?
  • What is the deal with dick pics anyway? I just don't get why that's something people do (except possibly if they are in a relationship). It seems like it's gone mainstream with millennials and that seems like a disturbing trend if we're worried about issues surrounding sexual harassment, etc. Sorry, if this is off-topic. But this generation Xer finds the whole thing baffling.
  • lol you guys spend so much time hunting prosititutes.   I guess it helps mark but it's like wackomole.  They keep popping up.  
    I personally think if they are on prostitution site it should be enough grounds for banning them unless they are in certain areas of Nevada. You are possibly setting yourself up for a sting.
  • As long as you don't offer money for sex you're not going to be breaking any laws.  
    So I wouldn't worry about it.   

To be prudent if I were Mark I would block them but that is just me.
  • If they actually list their illicitl site on their profile then I agree they should be banned. 
    But if you find out they're in some other site by googling their name etc then I don't agree with banning them.   
    I actually have met a former prostitute who prefers cuddling to selling sex but she might still be listed on some random site.  

• @navyvet76 you should change your profile name to @vicesquad
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @Radiant1 Very well said! :)
  • Dear All, As many new friends on the site will have seen, I come up on there visitors file, I am looking at profiles to see what you have written and how you have worded it, so many of you are not trying to make it happen, no photo or picture showing you nature. no words to encourage some one to chat to you or the wording can be off and not making a lot of sense. This site will take some work to find friends of like mind and Cuddling Friends. So think about a nice phrase or statement about you.
    It dose work there is 50,000+ members world wide, Join in on the open forums if only a few words, This helps you get recognized and helps move the posts forward.
    Love to all from John and his Trees. Auckland NZ.

• I second the seconding, @funandadventure.
    And i see this thread is still alive, so i'll say it here: Thanks to everyone who appreciated my posts from last month. =D
  •  Yep! I agree too! 

@Radiant1  You are most welcome!  By the way, thanks again!!!! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • Dear All, Can we stop taking face photos in the men's room it is yuky and creepy, I know for many it is the largest mirror in the house/office, get a friend to take a photo in the last 15 profiles I looked at 7 were in the men's/women toilet.
    Love to all John Auckland NZ.
  • Dear All. I think this post is the right place to bring to the attention of new members words that should not show on profiles.
    Please feel free to add any you may think of.
    Broad Minded, extras, long sexy legs, tight butt, wanting an affair, romantic evening, romantic time together, nude massage.
    Love from John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
This discussion has been locked.