How to cuddle?

2»

Comments

• @NJMcaringcuddlr I don't know, skeptical about advice given out by necromancers.

Also thanks for bringing it back, didn't realise this thread existed before now. Has some solid advice.

• Lol cool and funny

• Cuddling is all about having a nice long hug

• @LeeS @et al. Not wearing a bra? I was a very junior vice president of a bank and in charge of most of the 150 customer service staff, in the middle 1970’s One day I returned from lunch to a note from the bank president. Something to the effect of, “The teller in window 8 isn’t wearing a bra. Please do something.” There are lots of good joke responses here, but the president was very prudish, and dead serious. He and I both knew the young lady’s name, but I think he felt that by identifying to her by number erased any notion that he enjoyed what he saw. God, I finally went and found the 55 year old switchboard operator with whom I shared friendship and humor, and begged her to go to the braless teller and inform her that the brass felt her mode of dress was not acceptable in this workplace.

So I finally, get a cuddle interest on here, and I’m going to message her and say, “by the way, I hope you will be wearing a bra.” And she responds, “Ok, but boxers, no briefs.” I just don’t think I’d go there.

• The bra comment was a bit too much to me as well. A person's underwear choice is a non-issue. It's their business.

• Scripture gives guidelines as to the gamut of (erotic) heterosexual touching, ranging from the RSV renditions of First Corinthians 7:1-4 to what is positively described in Song of Solomon 7 to negatively described in Deuteronomy 25:11 and Hosea 2 and Ezekiel 23, with RSV's female modesty parameters contextually inferred in Numbers 5:18, Second Samuel 13:18, Proverbs 5, Isaiah 3:17, 20:4, 47:1-4 and Jeremiah 2:25.

• edited August 12

@Eroticahna: Haha, good one.

Yeah, the Bible's really of no help at all when it comes to non-erotic touching... which, if you'll remember, is what this site's all about.

Unfortunate username, btw.

• We are new to this cuddle thing and wonder if there are any married people who have tried the cuddle thing with someone and if so, how would we begin to go about it. Thanks for anyone who can seriously reply to our question.

• edited October 29

I see Eroticahna is banned. The touching the Bible clearly was talking about and against is actual penetration and this site is platonic. Platonic touch is no where near what religious people say. It is prolonged hugs and hand holding.

• Winter is coming and fire and brimstone have made their way onto the forum. I fear there will be casualties both good and evil smitten by the lords of justice—the mods.