How to cuddle?

12346Β»

Comments

• @TxTom 🀭 Yup!!

@Emoyeni_Clouds Fo' sho', people are crazy and @CharlieBear is a rockstar!

@NickWk Good, ya filthy animal! 🀣

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• edited January 17

Read on someones profile:

"Piles of people sleeping over on Tuesday nights in cuddles on a weekly basis."

Surely they have the, "how to cuddle" down. Its a bit much for me I think whos having difficulty finding even one person who can cuddle in a way thats to my liking, but apparently its a thing.

• Someday I will tell someone on these boards, "I'mma let you finish, but @bugsz was the greatest CuddleComfort troll of all time. Of all time."

• Well damn. English is my 5th language. In my other 4 well spoken languages cuddle is spelled knuffel, coccola, kose, manga..... So that's what I've been doing drinking coke watching manga getting cozy and playing knuffel.. Go figure

• @NickWk

I updated my profile pic to remove full frontal bare bear.

And we all thank you for that.

• @WestsideMarc Great advice! I esp like the first one....the vibes are very; "There's something about Mary" 😏

@TxTom and @BoomerSpooner Now we need more verses of the cuddle pokey/cuddle snuggle song πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

• @RedFox16

Oops.

Well, I would have completely composed something entirely different had I read a little further back into the thread's history.

But at least mine rhymes.

• edited January 18

@Mike403 @TxTom On that earlier subject... 🀣

[…]

~ Sunset Snuggles

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Reported and reviewed. Removing image. [CharlieBear]

• πŸ˜„ Whoever flagged my spider meme better go flag the original where I found it, yo!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/comment/267300/#Comment_267300

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited January 18

@SunsetSnuggles - I thought it was funny.. but you know how some people here feel about posts that may hint at anything non-platonic.

• @Mike403 For sure. I'm not offended by whoever flagged it, just bemused. πŸ•· The spider one was a clear joke, whereas earlier ones were in earnest.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited January 18

Oh geez, that meme was from me. Whoever flagged it, I implore you to get a life :'(

• Waaaaaaay too many flags being thrown around here. This site is for adults, correct?

• Wait, they flagged that meme, but somehow the way these guys talked about β€œcuddling” in 2013 on the first page is ok?

• @SunsetSnuggles welcome to the club! I swear people be watching my every move Waiting to see what I post It’s like I’m a celebrity!

• I think a recently banned individual might be a little perturbed.