How to cuddle?

12346Β»

Comments

• @TxTom 🀭 Yup!!

@Emoyeni_Clouds Fo' sho', people are crazy and @CharlieBear is a rockstar!

@NickWk Good, ya filthy animal! 🀣

~ Sunset Snuggles

πŸ¦„ Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• edited January 17

Read on someones profile:

"Piles of people sleeping over on Tuesday nights in cuddles on a weekly basis."

Surely they have the, "how to cuddle" down. Its a bit much for me I think whos having difficulty finding even one person who can cuddle in a way thats to my liking, but apparently its a thing.

• Someday I will tell someone on these boards, "I'mma let you finish, but @bugsz was the greatest CuddleComfort troll of all time. Of all time."

• Well damn. English is my 5th language. In my other 4 well spoken languages cuddle is spelled knuffel, coccola, kose, manga..... So that's what I've been doing drinking coke watching manga getting cozy and playing knuffel.. Go figure

• @NickWk

I updated my profile pic to remove full frontal bare bear.

And we all thank you for that.

• @WestsideMarc Great advice! I esp like the first one....the vibes are very; "There's something about Mary" 😏

@TxTom and @BoomerSpooner Now we need more verses of the cuddle pokey/cuddle snuggle song πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

• @RedFox16

Oops.

Well, I would have completely composed something entirely different had I read a little further back into the thread's history.

But at least mine rhymes.

• edited January 18

@Mike403 @TxTom On that earlier subject... 🀣

[…]

~ Sunset Snuggles

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Reported and reviewed. Removing image. [CharlieBear]

• πŸ˜„ Whoever flagged my spider meme better go flag the original where I found it, yo!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/comment/267300/#Comment_267300

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited January 18

@SunsetSnuggles - I thought it was funny.. but you know how some people here feel about posts that may hint at anything non-platonic.

• @Mike403 For sure. I'm not offended by whoever flagged it, just bemused. πŸ•· The spider one was a clear joke, whereas earlier ones were in earnest.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited January 18

Oh geez, that meme was from me. Whoever flagged it, I implore you to get a life :'(

• Waaaaaaay too many flags being thrown around here. This site is for adults, correct?

• Wait, they flagged that meme, but somehow the way these guys talked about β€œcuddling” in 2013 on the first page is ok?

• @SunsetSnuggles welcome to the club! I swear people be watching my every move Waiting to see what I post It’s like I’m a celebrity!

• I think a recently banned individual might be a little perturbed.

• I have a concern because I’m new here- a concern of safety… as a female, obviously there is a concern about my personal safety going to a strangers house- what are your thoughts, tips, suggestions, for me to feel comfortable? Thank you

• lol Here we go again.

@JennaLynne There are tons of posts about this subject. Be prepared to vet, vet, vet like crazy. Trust your intuition. And GTFO of any situation that gets sketchy. There are a lot of predators here, as there is in any space with access to vulnerable people. But there are also lots of really cool peeps here. It's sorting them that can be a challenge at first. Read lots of forums and chat with other pros on how they created their boundaries before meeting anyone in person.