General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• [Deleted User]GregKoeh (deleted user)
    HI. My name is Greg, and I'm new to the site and to cuddling. What experience I have had has been postitve, and hopefully, I can develop cuddling (platonic) relationships here in St. Louis. Hope to be able to contribute more on a positive basis soon. Greg.
  • edited July 2016
    Hello everyone!

My name is Mel and I just joined the site. I live in Argentina (South America in case you didn't know :P) so I don't actually expect to find any user of this site living nearby, although it would be a nice surprise. Mostly I joined becase, after reading a few posts, I felt I could relate to people on the site.

People around where I live aren't too fond of physical contact, unless of course they are in a relationship and it is with their significant other. I've been single for some time now, and cuddling was always what I liked most about relationships. I'm not entirely sure but I guess you could put me in the asexual category, sort of. Sex always ended up being a bit of a bother in my past relationships, since my male partners always had a stronger sex drive than mine. Cuddling, holding hands, and the like while enjoying a movie or videogame is something that I've always loved and I really miss it. So after finding this site I thought it might be nice to share with others that perhaps feel in a similar way :)

About me - I'm 24 years old and I'm studying Political Sciences. I'm close to graduating and I hope to become a diplomat in the near future. My dream is to travel around the world while doing work that will be of help to others :) I love anime and videogames, but also several western movies and tv series. But I also enjoy being around animals and doing some outdoors activities. 

I have a small group of friends whom I really love like family, but sadly they are all "ugh!" about physical contact, haha.

Anyways, nice to meet you all and I hope to find some friends around here :3

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ *bows*
  • Welcome! i hope you have the nice surprise of finding someone in Argentina. I've never been to Argentina, I've been down to Venezuela, it was really nice, but I mostly connected to people visiting Venezuela, and then I met someone I really liked from Venezuela back here in Philadelphia (USA :P), go figure. Anyway, enjoy some of the weird people here.

Keep the upbeat!
  • Hey Now.
    I am new to this site also, and just getting into it.
    I hope to meet some nice people here
  • [Deleted User]jurajurajura (deleted user)
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the site too. Hoping to find someone to lavish me in cuddles galore :)
    Have a good day all.
  • Welcome aboard, lndica and  jurajurajura, come on in
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Hey! I'm a professional cuddler located in Long Beach and I can come to you. I'm great at cuddling, hugging, and making personal connections. Send me a message to set up an appointment or if you have any questions:). Thank you!
  • Hey I'm from LA I'm kinda new on this site. And am looking to cuddle. Message me if anyone is interested
  • Just joined the site, been desiring closeness for a while now. Would love to meet someone in Portland, OR for cuddle sessions. I'm like a big, fluffy teddy bear!
  • [Deleted User]bonemarrowy2k (deleted user)
    hello I am in san jose looking for cuddle buddies
  • [Deleted User]rsteve388 (deleted user)
    Hello everyone, I am Rachel; I am so glad i found this website. I like to cook read and cuddle. I am at time in my life where i just want to cuddle. cuddle while reading, or while watching a movie. or while hanging out at a park. 
  • [Deleted User]CuteCuddleBunny (deleted user)
    Hello everyone! I'm a professional cuddler in the Chicago area and I just wanted to take a moment to go ahead and introduce myself. In addition to cuddling I also enjoy cooking, travel, and long walks in the park. If you're ever in the area and you'd like to spend some time with me feel free to send me a message and we can discuss setting up a session.
  • Howdy everyone. :) I'm Jason and I'm from Oklahoma but I travel a lot for work. I'm looking forward to making a few new friends here and maybe a cuddle buddy. 
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    Hi everybody! (Hi Doctor Nick! - for The Simpsons fans in the room). Veep here, aka Adam to my close friends. I just found this place and think it's a great idea. Sadly I found it after a negative experience, but hopefully that means I can be of help to others in the long run. Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all. :)
  • Hello everyone. I just signed up partially out of curiosity and partially because the thought of non sexual human closeness has always appealed to me. Sex rules much of human existence but it shouldn't be the be all end all. The other cuddle sites seemed to want money or be sort of shady looking. 
    Im a furry btw. Furtues usually like cuddling. 
  • Hello Chert. Although this site has professional cuddlers, it started as a meeting place, so you will see that most members do not have a red P in the corner of their picture.I suspect that there are other furries on here, but you are the first member that I have seen that mentions it. So hail to the furry community on here.
  • [Deleted User]Alani (deleted user)
    Hello everyone! My name is Alani, new to the site, but def not to cuddling! I hope to meet new people, possible friends, etc. I am a mut, little hawaiian, little white, little french! And prob a bunch of other things lol check out my profile, Im in MD, and yes I love crabs and all seafood for that matter!
  • [Deleted User]oceans14 (deleted user)
    Hello all! I am new to this site but not new to the healing benefits of regular cuddling and positive touch therapy. I have been a licensed masseuse for 8 years and know first hand the healing that takes place from adding these activities into your lifestyle. I am very pleased to find a great site like this and to be a part of this community. If I may be of help in answering any questions or if you are close to me and would like to set up a cuddle let me know. Namaste :)
  • Hi all.  I'm new to this site and just looking to form a good, firm, cuddly friendship.  If the partner is willing, chased, platonic kissing is always welcome.  I enjoy music, reading, talking and watching movies.  Hope to mean 
  • Sorry guys.  I meant to say hope to meet someone soon.
  • [Deleted User]cuddlistz (deleted user)
    Hi, I live in Chicago.  I'm a gay man who enjoys nurturing, non sexual cuddling and hugging.
    I write sci fi novels, design websites, and work with the blind.
    Would enjoy talking to other guys in Chicago or beyond -- who enjoy cuddling.
  • [Deleted User]LaneyStrickland (deleted user)
    Hello! I'm Laney I'm originally from Mississippi but currently residing in Arizona. I love music, animals and getting to know new people :) I've never been a cuddler before and I'm very excited for the new experience
  • Hi im John, I live in Rhode Island and I am currently working on my degree in animal management. Im usually up for anything. I have never cuddled with someone before and im looking forward to a new experience
  • Hallooooooooooo
  • hello all, new cuddleperson from Maryland here (DC area). I enjoy music, movies, and snuggling. I will snuggle pets too. Looking forward to meeting you folks out there in need of good cuddling. I used to be a nursing student and I saw first hand how important touch is. 
  • Hello Hello. New cuddler here from the Gainesville area in Florida. I can't wait to meet new people. Hope to hear from ppl.
  • Malyann here, new to site; in the NYC area, looking forward to a new experience.

• I'm from Texas and I need to find someone any body 
  • [Deleted User]SweetMexicana (deleted user)
    Hi guys, I am new here and thrilled to find a site that is exactly what I need... not surprisingly there is nobody in my area... anyone visits Baja every once in a while? I would be willing to meet up in Rosarito or TJ if it works better for someone willing to give me a chance.

I've had cuddle buddies in the past and they have been some of the most beautiful friendships that I know I will cherish forever :3 I am super affectionate (in a non sexual way) and hope to find someone similar that will respect that.

My native language is spanish, I love watching anime and movies and cooking for friends :)

• Hey:)! I'm maria. I'm a cuddled from de. Willing to travel if need be. Very supportive and caring. Everyone needs to be held sometimes, so don't be shy. I am open to going out as friends as well. Message me for further details and booking information