General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hi, everyone. I am brand new to this site and I hope to find some nice friends who love to cuddle.  I have enjoyed some nice cuddling with ladies who enjoy watching a good movie with another individual. It has been fun just to enjoy having another human being next to you. I am older and that has not deterred me from a nice cuddle session.  Set rules help make the session fun and enjoyable.  Anyone near or in the Tampa Bay area ready for a cuddle session?
  • @ValricoBass54. Dear Valrico. Welcome to the site,nice to see you have put up a photo, we all hope you have fun and make some nice new friend, lots of cuddles and hugs.
    Love John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
     Hello and welcome! :)
  • Hi everyone!  I've been on this site for a couple weeks but have yet to introduce myself.  I've been a professional cuddler for several years now but I am new to this site.  In the last 2 weeks I have had the honor of getting to know some really great people.  These forums are a HUGE help and I can't stop reading them!  Thanks to all that have contributed!
    :) Scarlette is very cool 
  • Thanks FireAndBlue!!!
  • @Scarlette. Dear Scarlette, Welcome to the site I know you are going to have fun and lots of cuddles, It is so nice to see a photo and a good profile. You have fun and play safe.
    Love from John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
  • edited April 2017
    Hello!
    I would like to introduce myself. 
    I am a Professional cuddler in London and Oxford areas (UK) and I believe that cuddling should be accounted as a helpful therapy.
    People's physical touch has a big impact on the mind and brain. 

In person, I am a very bubbly and easy-going person.
    Very nice to meet you all.
    Looking forward for the great experiences.
    xx

• @adorablemia. Dear Adora, Welcome to the site, We hope you find new friends and enjoy lots of Cuddles and hugs.
    Nice to a clear photo, We look forward to your thoughts and feelings on the forum.
    Have fun and play safe.
    Love John and his trees. Auckland NZ.
  • Hello everyone, I am the cuddler formerly known as Morpheus. I deleted my Morpheus profile and left. I felt there was a lot of misunderstanding concerning myself. I wasn't planning on coming back but ultimately missed the community. The meaning of my new profile name is basically a loner that does things on the down low. I come off as very social to most people but I'm ultimately a loner thats somewhat detached and withdrawn. My favorite thing is coming home to my safe haven and closing the world out. Cuddling is amazing and therapeutic and I absolutely love it. I am a huge proponent of cuddling and professional cuddling and hope it continues to grown and grow. I also want to be more transparent this time around so I included a couple actual pictures of myself on my profile. I noticed in one of the threads that someone thought another member and myself were the same person. I assure everyone that I am real and this is my only account. Hello again everyone, it's good to be back.
  • [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Welcome
  • Welcome back :)
  • Welcome back, my friend, Have fun.
    Love John and his trees, Auckland NZ
  • Meet @jadeyk , the oldest member on CC
  • She looks good for her age
  • Hi im wanda and i am new. 47f looking for cuddlebuffy. In chicago areas. Send me a message if interested. I also.provide back rubs.
  • Dear Wanda, Welcome to the site we hope you make new friends and get lots of cuddles and hugs.
    Have fun and play safe, Love from John and his trees. Auckland NZ.
  • Hey all, 
    I wanted to pop in and say, "hello!"
    I'm fairly new to the site, I'm a pro in the Los Angeles area. I'm excited to be part of this community :) 
  • Dear Freckle, Welcome to the site, we hope you have fun and make lots of new friends, get lots of cuddles and hugs,
    have fun and play safe, Love from John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBunny88 (deleted user)
    Yay!! Welcome @freckledcuddles <3
  • Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello to you all! I'm new and everything about me is in my profile. I'm in the SF Bay Area, CA region and i'm hoping to meet some pretty cool people. :)
  • Dear C8, Welcome to the site have fun and play safe.
    Love John Auckland NZ.
  • Welcome to the site, CB
  • Welcome to the site Luminol.  For those who don't get the reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminol

Hi! I'm Starlight and I live in the DFW Texas area. I am a new cuddlebuddy and I enjoy all types of music (though I have some favorites in Florence and The Machine, Bat for Lashes, Fleetwood Mac, and a Mexican band, Mana, for some examples...also Brunuhville for instrumental music).

As for activities, I love long walks, movies, artsy venues (including eclectic restaurants). I am health-minded but nonjudgmental towards others. Who doesn't like to indulge, right?

My body type is what I like to call "small-curvy," in shape but, well, cuddly!

Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    Hello from Boston :)
  • @Starlight and @Teya, Welcome to the site, We hope you make many new friends and get lots of cuddles and hugs.
    Please play safe and have fun.
    Love from John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
    Hi @TeYa and @funandadventure (and his trees) and all the rest! :)
  • [Deleted User]TeYa (deleted user)
    Hey @starlight hope all is well and thanks @funadventure