General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hello all, I'm Diggz from Maryland. Looking for some soft comfort. 
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Hi @diggz4 !
  • Hey Starlight, Peace to you
    Hello Diggz!   Definitely check out my page and let me know if you are interested in my local SnuggleCompanions gatherings. We had one last weekend and it was awesome! Planning another one for some time after memorial day weekend. 

I am in Howard county. Hi Neighbor! 
  • [Deleted User]southernscuba (deleted user)
    Hello, everyone!  I have just found you folks!  I am super excited to experience and promote this concept.  It is totally new to me.  I am in Georgia/Florida because I am moving around a lot these days.  So just give me a reason to ride and I will!  
  • Welcome to the site.
  •  Welcome! 
  • [Deleted User]Lola_Baby (deleted user)
    Hi everyone!! new to this and very excited to be here!!! 
  • Welcome Lola_Baby, have fun and always play safe, always meet for the first time in a public place and let a buddy or friend know where you are and who you are meeting.
    Love from John and his trees.
    Welcome @Lola_Baby!
  • Thanks for the welcome! Also thanks for the clarification @i_am_polylover
    Love your handle, @C8H7N3O2 ! Glow on!
  • [Deleted User]Lola_Baby (deleted user)
  • @ Lola_Baby  Welcome to the site.  I like your dog face, it is very cute.

You are very welcome Luminol.
  • how is everyone im bored
  • edited May 2017
    I never ever reply to "introductions" on forums cause I'm shy ...but i want to, just to try it this one time :) ...

Hi people !
  • Hi! @Choice777 
    HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • Hi there. :) I'm new here. My name is Missy and I'm from the Metro Detroit area in Michigan.  
  • Hi! My name is Emily, and I just joined the site. This is such a wonderful concept, and I'm really looking forward to meeting more cuddlers :-) 
  • @Missy87 and Emily414, Welcome to the site, we hope you will make lots of new friends and get lots of hugs and cuddles.
    Have fun and always play safe.
    Love from John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
  • Welcome @Choice777, @Missy87, @Emily414, and anyone else I may have missed.
    ♥Jim
  • Hi Everyone,
    I'm Jason. I somehow found this community, and believe that this is an awesome idea. This is something that many people, including myself, need.
    I am looking forward​to getting to know people here, and cuddling up with a few new friends :-)
  • Nice haircut iceman ;-)
  •  Welcome iceman! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • Hi I'm David, I think cuddling is awesome and I'm excited to find this site.
  • Welcome, David, nice to have you.
  • Welcome to the site.
  •  Welcome David! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • Hi everyone !  I just joined the site after hearing about it from a friend.  
    I'm looking forward to meeting fellow cuddlers !!  
    Love to you all !!