General Forum: Introductions

Comments

• Hello all,
    New to the cuddle comfort. Looking for soothing cuddlers in and around Houston.

• edited January 2021

Hey everyone! I’m new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I’m in the DC/VA/MD area but I Love to travel for fun. Reach out and say hi, especially if you’re in my area!

• Hey you guys. I am covering 4 states, deleware, Maryland, Virginia & D.C. I looking forward to new request. Drop me a line..

• Hi, I'm Joe and I'm 40 yrs old. New to cuddling. Any advice?

• edited January 2021

¡Hola! I’m soft as Doctors Cotton!! Definitely new to cuddle comfort but I’m a cuddling pro ☺️ Make me prove it🥰

• @DoctorsCotton

Hey, just letting you know you need to apply and be approved as a pro before you can charge. Once you go through the process, get accepted and have a pink P on your profile, just like the one I have, you can charge and call yourself a pro.
    Good luck!

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@Sheena123
    I don't want pink pee on my profile. lol

• @Mmart lol!! Aww come on! All the cool kids are doing it!

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@Sheena123
    I will take your word on that. BTW nice pic.

• @Mmart thank you so much 😊 🌸🌸

• Hi,

I'm Tersay and I just wanted to introduce myself as a new cuddlebuddy in Connecticut. I like EDM and horror movies (although I also love adult cartoons), I have a a black cat who likes to play fight and snuggle, and I have an xbox in case you’d like to game and cuddle.

Can’t wait to meet you guys ☺️

• I'm Alex! I'm new to the site, but believe me, I know how to cuddle! I live in Texas 💕

• I’m from the future.

Encisodjeoal Cleo aloe c dkelapc gneiss jekco nek Lc. Xzy 0110001010110

Just kiddin. Juuuuust fool’n.

• [Deleted User]Jaysnuggle1 (deleted user)

Hi I'm Jamie but everyone calls me snuggle bug I'm based in Brisbane Australia

• Retired international reporter, author, George carlin lover

• Hi I'm Rishi. I'm 29 from Whangarei in New Zealand. I'm a musician so that's my biggest passion in life. I guess my life has been lacking in connection and emotional and physical intimacy lately so I'm hoping that having a cuddle buddy to cuddle with on a regular basis could help with my overall wellbeing.

• Welcome and happy cuddling, new Cuddlers! 🤗😊🤗

• not too many people cuddling up North anyone interested> :) lol x

• Hey there, my name is Gabby. I'm still relatively new to here and to the area that I'm living in(SW Louisiana). I'm hoping to not only cuddle but to make friends, virtually and in person 😊

• [Deleted User]LilMsB (deleted user)

Hey hey! <3 I'm Becca, I'm between Sarnia and Chatham (Oil Springs, to be exact) in Ontario. Hoping to provide restful, friendly experiences soon!

• Hello, I've been registered on the site for a long time but havent introduced myself in the forum yet.

• Hi new to the site in FL looking for hugs really bad lol

• [Deleted User]deluxebigmac (deleted user)

Hey everyone! I've been posting a little bit in other threads on the forums so I figured I'd pop in here and actually introduce myself.

Big Mac, SATX, here to continue to explore what cuddle therapy with Pros can add to my life, meet another enthusiast if they're out there, but also just to make new friends!

Will probably stay semi-active in the forums because most people seem pretty great around here and would love to continue to engage with you all.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

• Hi! My name is Sam, and I'm in SoCal! I would so embarrassed if someone I knew was also on this site... but that's a part of me that I'm trying to embrace... my softer side.

Like many, I'm on here because human touch is one of my favorite things in the world... probably because I have a severe lack of it, and when I had it, it was quite nice :)

I'm slowly coming to terms that I'm probably going to be single in my life, and that's a reality that's takes a lot to adjust to, especially when you're quite an affectionate person. I'm not really into sex, but I'm into the closeness that comes with human touch. It reminds me that it's okay being alone, and there will always be someone there to comfort us in our hardest struggles with loneliness.

I suppose, I'm just scared one day I'll be so emotionally absent that I won't remember what makes life beautiful anymore...

• Hi I'm Kate.

I like lots of things and dislike some.

I use humor to distract from my current situation. I'd explain here, but I tend to overshare.

I don't think outside the box, there is no box. I think I forgot it somewhere.

If you want me to know something you have to be blunt. And, fyi, blunt is not the same as mean.

I love to ask why, sometimes to annoy trolls, but mostly because I have an innate need to understand, and my brain makes that difficult.

• edited February 2021

Hi <3 I'm Leylah and I'm from Arizona. It's nice to meet you all. I'm a pretty shy and quiet individual but love to cuddle and socialize. I cant host but im always willing to travel.

• Hey! Im Hector, I'm in Az and I'm new to this. I'm an artsy guy that also likes to learn how to cook new recipes! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• Welcome and happy cuddling, new cuddlers! :3

• edited March 2021

Hello, I'm new to this site but have been cuddling 4 years professionally in Las Vegas and the San Francisco Bay Area. I just need to add a few details before my profile goes live! Blessings:)

• Hello. I am James. I am a professional cuddler here and glad to meet all of you wonderful people. Please drop me a line to say hello. I would be glad to get to know you.