What to wear when cuddling?

Comments

• I'm thinking... soft vs. silky. Both are sensual. I vote for soft. Although both are sexual, I think soft is less so. Think baby clothes. It should be more about the material than the type of clothing... warmth... hmmm... just thinking about it makes me want to cuddle up somewhere... it's getting colder here in the northeast and that may be having an effect on my thinking. Non-restrictive... You can probably tell that I don't cuddle enough to have a favorite outfit. How about the traditional sweat suit?, Not the new running outfits, with their shiny and over-decorated exterior, but plain old cotton, a little worn. Yep, that's my choice.
  • I bought a pair of pajama pants just for cuddling (or being lazy around the house) that I wear with t-shirt and I have underwear on.  So far I have only used them with a couple of professional cuddlers, but it worked well.  This is what I want to run with.  
  • [Deleted User]NickOutside (deleted user)
    Ah, haven't been able to actually find a cuddle partner yet, but my initial preference would be some of those fuzzy pajama pants and a t-shirt or similar. (Guy)
  • [Deleted User]SamMcGuire (deleted user)
    At home I normally don't like to wear a lot of clothing because I feel it restricts me. So I usually wear a strip tank pajama top and pajama shorts or a short thin strap gown. I naturally get cold a lot so sometimes I use a robe, but if I had a cuddle partner I wouldn't have to worry about being cold. I just joined and I haven't had the chance so far to have a partner.
  • [Deleted User]christy99 (deleted user)
    I prefer to wear a tank top and shorts. It's comfy and non restricting.Have cuddled a couple guys from here, seems to work well.
  • [Deleted User]MonsterRain (deleted user)
    I'd recommend guys rent a tuxedo from Men's Wearhouse. 

Youre gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it. 

If if you look good, you feel good. So look good and cuddle good and what are you waiting for?

Go rent that tux!
  • [Deleted User]dreamdean (deleted user)
    MonsterRain, While I don't doubt you might look good, my good sense tells me tuxedos are over-rated for cuddling. I'd suggest soft and snuggly ... think cotton. LOL!
  • [Deleted User]snugglicious (deleted user)
    HI Monster, I was just wondering. If you wear a tux, does she wear a strapless evening gown? hmmmmm
  • Hmm I've got to go with my comfortable clothes an old pair of trackies and tshirt
  • Shorts. Definitely shirtless for me as a guy.
  • No jeans. No bra. Perfect cuddling wear is nothing at all, but that would be unreasonable for just friends type of cuddle.
  • Monsterrain must work at men'should wearhouse.
  • Docgatorb said to think baby clothes.
    . Adult diapers would help eliminate (no pun intended) those annoying bathrlom breaks.
  • I think that the diapers would also serve to reduce the chance of anything sexual happening
  • edited December 2015
    Adult diapers?  Unless you have a medical condition, why go to an extreme that will freak a lot of people out? It's hard enough for this concept to be accepted into the mainstream as it is :)
  • [Deleted User]hurray4cuddling (deleted user)
    All rightie then. Tux for the guys, strapless ball gowns for the ladies, diapers to avoid potty breaks, jammies. I think I'm gettin' the hang of this gig.... rotflmao... ya'll are awesome!!!
  • [Deleted User]tonymartin (deleted user)
    My personal preference is pajama shorts and I would prefer that my cuddling partner wear the same as long as she is comfortable with it. I think a little skin on skin contact is very healthy and a nice feeling for both.
  • [Deleted User]kindandgentle (deleted user)

Flannel short PJs with a matching short sleeve PJ top.  If too warm, the PJ top comes off, but I am a guy so that is non-sexual. 

• There are so many profiles where fellow members describe themselves as asexual. So 2 asexuals could cuddle nude without things getting sexual obviously. I think if u are sexual the desire would be there from time to time. I mean we don't change our r physiology when we cuddle. We just don't act on it.  So I assumed that asexuals didn't want or need cuddles. Obviously I was very wrong andd the profiles here seem to prove that. when my wife became asexual I assumed she did not like hugs either.  I see now how stupid I was. I'm sorry that this is off topic but I am learning alot. So how do asexuals reproduce? Not making a joke here.
  • bra and booty shorts
  • Hahahahahaha. You guys (and ladies) crack me up.
  • [Deleted User]angelgirl (deleted user)
    Soft. Comfy. Cotton. Pajamas. Yoga pants and tees. Less maybe when you know each other better.
  • Come on guys and gals !!!!!!!!!  Kinda a no brainer.. If discust and it feels good,then that's the way to dress 
  • I have not had any luck with this site. I dont know how much it has helped others. I feel cuddling naked is a great way to feel the warmth of the body and gives the feeling of being close to someone. It need not be sexual at all
  •  Have yet to meet anyone from this site but I've made the acquaintance of some nice women, learned a lot about people and cuddling. I come here every night to check the discussions. 
    It is free and shouldn't be depended on as ones sole quest for hugs, obviously.
    It seems to be a centre for the cuddle movement.
  • Hi Karan, What area are you located in?? Im Ft. Lauderdale  Fl... For some reson theres no body in south Florida.. I for some reason I can't see but like maybe 10 cuddle females on this site.. Have written techs and never have called me back.. Would you be interested in a meet if any place close to each other??Hope to hear from you soon..
  • Wow I must be a prude! I feel uncomfortable to undress for male doctor's examination. Hence I've always tried to find female doctors instead. Even meeting someone from this site requires weeks of chatting before I am willing to meet them in person. And none of them resulted in cuddling with the exception of one. He's from out of town on business to NYC.
  • Hello Angela10,, What area are you in?? I'm inFt. Lauderdale Florida.. I like to talk to you and we may become buddies from that.. Talk to me girl,hoping to hear from you soon