How to cuddle?

Comments

• OK so I read a wholllllllle bunch of these posts and have it distilled to a few simple points:

1) Guys, simply “take care of yourself” right before the cuddle so you will be relaxed, satisfied and unwound, thereby taking the erection probability/possibility off the table. Simple. And if your body still responds once you’re together it’ll be easier to take the other steps recommended here.

2) Exercise common sense, good and judgment and nice manners.

3) Don’t make assumptions. Periodically CHECK IN with her. A simple “hi, how are you doing over there” or “are you comfortable” etc. goes a long way. It gives her an extra opportunity or open door to express wherever she’s at. I sorta automatically do that without thinking and a couple of my cuddle partners on this website even mentioned that in my karma reviews how much they appreciated it,
    And that was nice, so I’ll throw that one into the mix too.

4) For whatever reasons, my previous cuddle partners have always chosen to come to my home, so I also always thank them for driving over and I also THANK THEM FOR THEIR TRUST in doing so.

The best cuddles always transpire when both of parties are feeling relaxed and comfortable. That’s my two cents…

• @WestsideMarc WTF!? Only four commandments??? You owe us six more.

• Thank you all for sharing your experiences and intuition! You are helping me and other new folks to this site in great ways. Keep sharing!

• @FunCartel They might have dropped one of the tablets like in History of the World Part 1.

• I’m new here and I’m learning how they like to do cuddle. Ty!

• [Deleted User]fieldofdreams (deleted user)

Relatively new here but this thread sure was interesting to read and digest.

Man that was intense back and forth

• Wow even though this thread started 10 years ago (April 2013) I personally wouldn't consider this specific thread as some of the community's best work. Definitely forgotten some of the members who posted here (not to mention all the banned ones 😳)

• @OhioMike all the banned members apparently did not figure out how to cuddle

• @pmvines 😂😂😂

Yep I think you’re right !

• ß∂åß∂ßå∂åß∂åß∂åß∂å

• @haklue09 Do we get to know what you said? And what language? :)

• I’m thinking like this

• @pmvines funny TikTok video

• @BoomerSpooner OK I just came up with another commandment (as you named it) from my post back in November:

If a woman is driving any notable distance at all, offer to pay for gas.

• @WestsideMarc You’re at five. No rush, there are labor issues at the tablet makers.

• I'm ready to start cuddling 💋

• @BoomerSpooner any good tablet has 7 or was it 8…10? He’s got further to go.

• 🤯😱 shocked I’m just now seeing this post …… it’s definitely a good read 👌🏾👌🏾

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• This topic has me thinking about something. Would cuddling under the covers, with my arm around the woman's waist area, facing her, and my head gently resting on her chest be "out of boundaries"? I like to be able to hear the person's heartbeat on my ear. I'm also not really big on the spooning type of cuddling.

• I love this question ! Recently had my first professional cuddle session and it was amazing. We definitely chatted before to go over boundaries . What he would like me to wear ect . I definitely suggest allowing things to flow as they are comfortable for both of you . If it becomes uncomfortable communication that and move accordingly.

• Just communicate and let the woman lead. I find that there is a mutual understanding and lack of embarrassment when you’re in another person’s arms.

• Hard boundary for me:
    Please don’t bring up your sexual issues during a session - even when you’re being physically respectful and very well behaved.
    I may be a kind, caring and sympathetic woman, but I don’t want to hear it or talk about it because It just feels like manipulative foreplay and I don’t want to participate in that conversation. Thanks

• @cuddleYouMe Ha! I know this is an older post but that made me giggle 🤭

• This topic has me thinking about something. Would cuddling under the covers, with my arm around the woman's waist area, facing her, and my head gently resting on her chest be "out of boundaries"? I like to be able to hear the person's heartbeat on my ear. I'm also not really big on the spooning type of cuddling.

@ShredHeadJHJ, not automatically "out of boundaries," but every cuddler has different comfort levels. Some will not want your head on their chest, especially in a position where you could hear their heartbeat. Others may not want your arm around their waist. Best thing to do is ask in a polite way, and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS respect the answer, even if it's not the one you wanted to hear.

• @WiserGuy3000 💯😊

If someone asks to put their head on my chest, they'll get different answers depending on who they are, their attitude, and the vibe. If I have any inkling that their thoughts are sexual, no thanks. If they seem to just want comfort, and are careful and polite about it, go for it. It's very nurturing to hold someone and stroke their hair in that position. But if they give creepy vibes, forget it.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• @SunsetSnuggles this absolutely makes sense. Every cuddler (and every cuddle) is different and you have to interpret the vibe and protect your safety at all costs.

Female pro cuddlers accept so much personal risk in doing this kind of work. I'm so grateful for those of you who choose to do this, and I'm sorry that some clients make it difficult and/or dangerous.

I always ask cuddlers before changing positions, and always accept if they say no. I also tell all my cuddle partners that if I EVER do anything they aren't comfortable with (even unintentionally letting my hand rest somewhere, for example), tell me immediately -- and they'll only have to tell me once.

• @WiserGuy3000 You sound like a delightful and respectful cuddler! I'm just an enthusiast, not a Pro, and I love snuggling up with trustworthy guys who behave like you describe. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• @SunsetSnuggles all the more reason to appreciate you -- you're doing this for the cuddles alone!