Frequently Asked Questions

1192021222325ยป

Comments

• edited April 25

Sorry of this is a repeat
    When it comes to pro cuddlers:
    What is the difference between a Pause and a Time Out?
    Thank you.

• @Sooson Found it! ๐Ÿง God, I miss Sideon's presence, here.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/comment/198905/#Comment_198905

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

• Thank you @SunsetSnuggles I appreciate the response.

• @Sooson My pleasure, monsieur.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Hi everyone,

There was a pro I talked with who charged $150/hour in the profile and $100 under rates. When I asked about the discrepancy, she only said that the website only allows her to charge up to $100. I chose to cancel my session and she has since deleted her account. Is there an actual limit to how much a pro can charge someone? I have met with other pros before who charged more than $100/hour and communicated clearly their pricing.

Thanks in advance,
    Sonoran Tortoise

• edited May 8

@SonoranTortoise Sounds like a scammer. Pro's are required to give 15% of their bookings to the site, so it seems she was trying to officially book a cheaper session, then upcharge off-record. You did well to cancel.

As for a limit, I saw what was supposedly a social experiment with over $1,000 as an hourly rate. $150 is certainly not uncommon. The Pro was flat-out lying. I'm sorry you ran into this, but I'm so happy you smelled a rat and backed out!

Hope you have great cuddles with upstanding people, in the future! ๐Ÿ˜Š

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles Thanks for your response! This is helpful to know and I appreciate your kindness.

SonoranTortoise