I wonder what percentage of people actually come here for what this site is for

Comments

• @Peaches1783
    That's three times too many, and I wish there was an easy way to stop it happening.
    I don't expect that any number of "good" dates, ever makes up for even one of them.

• @Peaches1783 omg...im unable to find words that would describe my reaction. three times from this very site??

• @Peaches1783 So sorry to hear about that. I hope you reported to the site and reported the assault to the police. It sounds like this person may have intentionally brought up the erection thing to gauge your response, was likely hoping you would have told him it is ok and you will help him with it. Again, so sorry that happened to you.

• @Peaches1783 so sorry that happened to you. :(

• @ElGuero I was assaulted to varying degrees that many times or more within my first month or two here. Fortunately I've gotten much better. Being a new girl on here brings out the predators sadly because they will prey on the inexperienced.

• edited December 2019

Thank you for the responses. To clarify, it only happened once With someone from this site. The other two times were on previous dating sites and all three times it was my fault. I guess being alone with a man means I’m interested in sex. shrugs

• @Peaches1783 it obviously is not your fault hun. Don’t ever say that. Unless you say to him “sure , be inappropriate to me”, it is never your fault! Some guys have 0 respect and that’s their fault , not yours...

• Holy crap @MissX, so sorry. :(

• edited December 2019

It is not your fault @Peaches1783 that you were assaulted. I am sorry that something somehow makes you think otherwise. I assure you it is not your fault . Even if you are feeling certain things while in the moment , you still have a choice and consent to how far things go no matter what society has conditioned you to believe

• edited December 2019

Particularly appreciate this message coming from a fellow -- thank you @pmvines .

• Lots of guys want to meet up in hopes that their “game” will get them in the sack just like lots of women think their good looks will net them 100 dollars an hour to sit and chat and none of them know anything about affection and the healing power of touch....

• @SomchAffection sounds like you haven't met some of our awesome pros then.

• @MissX having been new to the site or inexperienced, should have no justification for you being assaulted. i suppose that those situations helped you prepare for the weeding out of others like those that took advantage of you.

thank you for sharing that with the rest of us...i can only imagine how difficult that it must be to discuss that with anyone.

• Would anyone say of a pedestrian who was knocked down by a drunk-driver who had mounted the sidewalk, that they should have been more careful and stayed at home ?
    Would anyone say of someone who was mugged by a perp with a knife, that it was their own fault for not carrying a sub-machine gun ?
    Would anyone say of a restaurant visitor who suffers anaphylactic shock from an undeclared ingredient in a meal, that they should have asked for only a glass of water ?

When someone blames a victim, they are saying of the perp, "That's how I would behave", which says more about themselves. If such people want a law which uses sexual assault as a punishment, why can't they just ask for it, and see how many votes they get ?

A parent can protect their children against bad people, by arming themselves and following their children everywhere ; or by developing a society where those bad people are constrained, either physically or psychologically.
    There are enough risks to humankind from natural disasters and diseases, we should have a society where humans don't have to worry so much, about what other humans will do to each other.

• edited December 2019

@geoff1000 ... it’s not criminal for a restaurant to not disclose every pinch of seasoning , spice , amount of etc. now if the patron asks , that’s different . As long as , the establishment keeps ingredients stored properly at proper temps , sealed containers , compliant with local BOH regs, there’s no crime .

• I'm honestly getting very disheartened. Maybe it's because I'm naive and expect the best from people but I would say that the majority of clients I've cuddled with have tried to be inappropriate. I have been on here since June and I can count on one hand the number of cuddlers who DIDNT try to do anything. I upped my price hoping that it would weed out the inappropriate ones. The few who haven't tried to be inappropriate redeem the cuddling process for me. I had one last night ask me to wear lingerie and I decided to cancel because even though I made it very clear that that was inappropriate.to ask and against guidelines, I still feel like this will end up like dozens of other sessions where they stick their hand down/up my shirt or try to kiss me or start grinding. Sigh... It makes me want to quit. I want to help people. I want to heal with touch and alleviate people's loneliness and depression and heal but all the negative experiences are really beating me down. At this point I am not sure.i would even charge a person if they were being authentic and platonic.

• @MiaSesh - I would say you have to try to weed out those people before meeting them. Then be quite clear with those you do agree to meet that any inappropriate behavior (as you describe) will result in the session immediately terminating and no refunds will be given. Obviously you should report to the site any transgressors, otherwise you will be allowing them to repeat their behavior with others. I hope you elect to stay with the site.

• It bothers me to read stories like the ones shared by @MissX and @Peaches1783. It’s always horrible to hear when people use power, physical or other wise to take advantage of people. Hopefully we will start hearing stories of these guys being prosecuted from this behavior.

Besides, help me with my hard-on seems so childish. I might have said something like that in high school, what a convenient way to ease into sex....

Sorry about those experiences ladies.

• @MiaSesh increasing your cuddling rates doesn't mean clients will be more appropriate in fact it can have the opposite effect. I have heard other clients say that if someone charges more than other pros they must be doing more than other pro cuddlers.

• @soloforever
    Good point.
    I'd suggest instead a half-price no contact meet, as a first meet.

• @soloforever even with increasing my rates I am well below the median in the area. It looks like most people are $100 or more in DFW. I'm still at $75, and offer discounts for additional hours and extreme discounts for public cuddling and repeat clients that I have had good experiences with and feel safe around.

• @Sheena123 . What was the comment that you didn't like?

• @Peaches1783 & @ Miss X. I am so sorry to hear these stories. I am glad to know that you both are still here doing a beautiful selfless act. I hate it when men and women tried to treat this community like craigslist or backpage.

• A now banned fellow said we were all "hoes in training"....

• edited December 2019

Edit

• Of course I don't think any of you are " hoes in training "

• Thanks man. I don't think you guys are either. ;)

• Appreciate the support

This discussion has been locked.