Inappropriate profiles

Comments

• I don't think you are being oversensitive at all. I think you make a very good point. I don't look at that many profiles of guys, so I haven't seen the problem first hand. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I think they should be reported, and given a warning to change the picture, then they can be banned if they don't.
    <3 Jim

• I don't know if they should necessarily be banned or not. I guess because I advertise so much on Craigslist that I definitely have developed a thick skin when it comes to certain things. You should see some of the pics I receive!!! I must say though, that it's definitely inappropriate for this site. I know, if it was a woman with a profile pic of her standing in front of the mirror posing in a string bikini or underwear, she would have already been called out on this forum. I don't give them too much thought because they will probably never get a cuddle. Yesterday, I had a client request to take our conversation off the site and one of the first things he did was send me a pic of himself shirtless. He seems to understand platonic cuddling so I think in this case it's more like @BlueIris said.... he's narcissistic. I just look at those pics and roll my eyes and think "Whatever, Dude!"

• @Scarlette LOL!! It should be, "Whatever, Clueless Dude!"

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

@Scarlette Craigslist is a hoot and a half. I sometimes find myself reading the personal ads just for giggles. It takes a patient (and open minded) person to use it for serious pursuit. I acknowledge that Craigslist is not all bad, and can be useful, but sometimes you have to sort out the freak show contestants to get to the ads from people to whom you can relate. While I also would grant that one person’s freak show is another’s dream date, but I’m sure that a good number of the ads that lean to the freakish side are placed by jokesters for entertainment value. I hope.

• edited January 2018

@Greybeard Never a dull moment on Craigslist!!! I have VERY good "Weirdo Radar" so I've actually never had a bad experience. Most of my clients have come from Craigslist. I would guess about 75% of my clients are from there and they are almost all regulars. I think it is because they really have never heard of Professional or Platonic Cuddling. Once they cuddle they are hooked! I am their best friend! Here, on CC, we all know what it's about and there are a wide variety of cuddlers to choose from. The novelty has worn off, so to speak. I also got my personal cuddler from Craigslist. Not as scary as people think and very entertaining!

• [Deleted User]navyman35 (deleted user)

@Blueiris- yes I believe you might be oversensitive lol

-dont judge me for my opinion-

• [Deleted User]SexyBrit (deleted user)

@Scarlette can I hire your weirdo radar for when I next foray into Craigslist land?

• edited January 2018

Just going off a gut instinct here, but something seems off about these 2 profiles... @jiminiepabo and @JiminsJams
    They were made within 3 minutes of each other, the names are nearly identical, both are listed for the same city, and I'm sorry but "I enjoy anything that a man has to give." doesn't sound at all like what should be on a profile of someone that is here for only platonic reasons.. which, to me, if one is suspicious then both are.

• @reurbo. Same height, same favorite movies!

• @SexyBrit. Absolutely!!! It's actually kinda fun!

• I just saw two profiles that are strikingly similar in my home area of Miami,Fl.
    This profile came up a couple of days ago @Erza and is almost a carbon copy of this one @Sia.
    The second one though has been around for a while and has almost 10 5 star Karma in the past year, although I remember she was in another state and just popped up in Miami recently.

• @Kelly16 just popped up. Nothing wrong with the profile itself. What's suspicious is that it is word-for-word identical to a profile that was banned last month. That profile was @Kathy02. Kathy02 purported to be in Jersey City, NJ, then Providence, RI, then Los Angeles, CA, and finally Houston, TX. The new Kelly16 profile in Miami, FL, has the same naming format (female name, starts with a K, ends with a 2-digit number) , is also a single female, Hispanic, curvy, who can be guest or public, Christian, has a child. That's a lot of similarity. But the clincher for me is that a new profile managed to copy verbatim a lengthy profile that hasn't been on the site here since it was banned weeks ago. Makes me think the same person or group is behind it. I briefly corresponded with Kathy02 and her writing style was nothing at all like the writing in her profile. And she was looking to collect deposits before booking. I thought it was a scam then, and admin apparently agreed. So this new profile is probably just more of the same.

• edited January 2018

@quietman775 @Mark Kathy02's profile was almost verbatim plagiarized from my own, and Kelly16 as you said is a copy of the Kathy02 profile, again, plagiarized from my own profile from when I was an enthusiast. Also the Kelly16 profile claims to be a professional but does not have a pro account. This is another scam profile, probably created by the same person who created Kathy02.

• [Deleted User]titanic1517 (deleted user)

@OrionEridanus that baby picture sure brought me joy. That is one great picture. So someone literally had such an inappropriate picture as a profile pic for this site? Wow, guess he didn't read the rules.

• @chloejada has a worrying image in one of her profile photos.

• @respectful @chloejada could be feeding off her victim in that 2nd photo and used her sexuality to seduce that other poor girl into her bed in that outfit before draining her of her life...... I've been binge watching Supernatural to catch up... so.... yeah LOL

• Has anyone else seen @RegularSoCalGuy? I don't often get other guys viewing me, but he has nothing on but a towel.

@jeanpierre There is no better way to get views from males than to say you don’t often get views from guys. LOL

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

What about cuddlers lying about their age? Photos with a 20 year age range?

• Come on now. Talk about inappropriate. Naked butt pics? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/theRealSkyler

Naked butts? Why doesn’t somebody save these pics before they get banned. I’m kidding, but I did check to see if it was still up.

• Once again, I was late to the party

• edited January 2018

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddletoHannah

@Mark

cough I... don't think any woman who aims the camera dead-on at her cleavage, without showing most of her face and while holding part of her chest, is looking for something platonic.

• [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddleCunt

The user name just doesn't strike me as appropriate. :/

• @VIPirate yeah, that’s actually why I was coming here... XD not quite the vibe the site is going for, I think.

• I’ve had a lot of guys message me lately that I believe are fake profiles. Their profiles aren’t inappropriate but I have a very good feeling they are fake. A common question asked by these fake profiles is if I can recommend a pro that offers sexual extras. I don’t know why people would come to me asking this when I don’t partake in things like this. Another one of these fake profiles recently asked me for the link to my website where they say I post information about all the pros on the site. There is no such website, I don’t know why they think there is. I decided to ask the last person that approached me with these questions for their phone number and told him I would talk to them offsite about this and they never replied with any phone number which is another reason that I believe these profiles are fake. Beware, there are some shady people out there.

• Regarding my above comment, the culprit has been identified and reported.

• @susuanah found an reported another fake profile. the email address to message them at is kinda a big clue, but a google image search pops up her profile photo on Dutch and other various dating websites. already reported but still.. really??

• @Morpheus i've had some random people message me asking about a specific pro, which i leave reviews/Karma for every person i cuddle with that should answer that question already, but also get the ones that'll ask a general who i'd recommend in the area. never had anyone ask which pros did anything sexual though

• [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/susuanaht

Another Susuanah profile, this time from Ocean City, New Jersey instead of Ocean City, Maryland.

This discussion has been locked.