Inappropriate profiles

Comments

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)

@mark highly improper user name (in my opinion)
    cuddletofuck

• @deliman Yea I saw that one

• [Deleted User]ShoShoZ (deleted user)

@DeliMan definitely

• Okay, I think this one is a sex ad hidden behind bad puns. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/mia_licky Ms. "Licky" likes to cuddle while "slurping." She loves food and loves to "eat everything, so let's cuddle." She has lots of pets: "69." Rolling my eyes here.

• @quietman775 LOL yea... that would be a lot of pets. like that she added to her profile the long string of emojis that paint a... basic yet defined image hahaha

• i've reported her as well cause yea... just wow LOL

• She’s 6’8 and Asian

• can i just say....ew

• I just flagged someone up. I kinda feel bad but at the same time he was looking to give "Sensual all over body massages". Doesn't sound platonic to me. Did I do the right thing?

• https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlec00kie

@Mark An erect dick pic as a profile picture, lovely... please remove?

• @Skip - You absolutely did the right thing.

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

I’m beginning to see why Mark had to add a moderator. Tracking down the inappropriate newcomers, while still possibly having the patience to extend an ounce of grace to the one who just needs a bit of guidance is a full time job.

• omg we seriously need to review profiles before they become active cause these are just ridiculous

• @o0ashley that would be a lot of profiles Lol maybe not approve profiles before they go live, but something like have uploaded photos be approved before being posted.. or at least the default photo being approved. some that come up are, like you said, ridiculous =)

• But it seems like for most of these it is the wording more than the picture am I wrong? I guess we are looking out as a group so thats something.

• edited February 2018

Fairly soon profiles on the homepage will automatically disappear if they get reported. This should largely solve this issue as people are getting really good at reporting.

• We have a naked breast as a main profile photo! How fast will it be banned: 3, 2, 1 . . .
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cuddlewithprego

• And we have a drawing of a couple cuddling with the man's hand between the woman's legs.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hugginaz

• edited February 2018

I saw the pregnant one and thought hmmm what if that boob is actually an elbow lol

• Is the @hugginaz one really that bad? His hand isn’t touching any private parts unless his fingers are a foot long.

• @BlueIris the naked breast one, I thought that's what it was too but it was a belly shot.. hence the prego name. but still, you could tell she was naked and the fact that the photo at the very top had a white bar with a .com website name on it as if the photo was taken from a site instead of her taking it and uploading

• and the @hugginaz one has already been replaced with something from an anime show

• I agree with prescreening photos!! I have been embarrassed/concerned by the impression it gives new cuddlers to see bizarre photos up on display - often on the home page. It really affects someone's first impression of the site and can literally scare away the exact type of people we are trying to attract! If we want to uphold the integrity of this community, diligence and strict supervision in this arena would make a BIG difference...

• @reurbo - the HugginAZ drawing is still the same one with the man's hand between the woman's legs.

@Morpheus - To refresh your memory, on this site, we all agreed not to touch anywhere that was covered by a bathing suit. Hand between the legs is definitely not platonic.

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited February 2018

In that picture his hand is on her stomach. Her leg is interlocked with his and it looks like at most the back of his hand is brushing her thigh. Definitely not a bikini area, besides my dude is passed out already and isn't doing anything sexual.

• edited February 2018

@Blueiris you can’t see what his hand is touching. It appears to be touching either the middle of her thigh or possibly wrapped under her belly. It doesn’t look to me like it’s between her legs.

• @Morpheus - It doesn't look that way to me, especially when you see it elsewhere in thumbnail size. Isn't it best to err on the conservative side?

This discussion has been locked.