Inappropriate profiles

Comments

• doing a reverse image search... @rina is a fake account of some German girl named Natalie and @maurina is a fake account with photos taken from some "cute Russian and Ukrainian girls" website. already reported but the "I like to cuddle while serious relationship" kinda stood out as odd even with the individual About Me sections

• the "I am woman with imagination, who is not afraid of being romantic or naive from time to time. I can be serious, naughty or calm. I can be different, and I hope that you will appreciate it." off @maurina profile was a bit funny. and i just noticed the "maurina" and "rina" usernames... funny how they are so similar yet one is supposed to be from NYC and the other in England

• @Melonie ... something also tells me that her profile isn't here to cuddle with the "I like to cuddle while Generous gentlemen"

• edited December 2017

Thanks for the reports. It seems we've had quite a few new accounts from two dodgy networks. I've now banned those networks so hopefully that will put to stop to that.

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)

@reubo “Generous” is a code word meaning pay-to-play on Craigslist and similar sites. So much so that on many site the word is blacklisted.....

• @Greybeard that's what i figured it meant, more so since her About Me was simply "Generous gentlemen" which sounds like prostitution. Never did like or use Craigslist but sounds like some of the people that use or used it for that sort of thing are starting to try to spread out where ever they can

edited December 2017

@reurbo I’m not certain that Craigslist was ever great, but at one point it was at least useful. Seems every online place that is useful for meeting like-minded adults is usually overtaken by scam artists and slime buckets. I feel no malace towards legitimate sex workers, though I’ve never employed one. But these creeps who have the intent of robbing lonely souls of their life savings are the lowest of the low.

• edited December 2017

Here's another one @Mark -

@Gleechie - "Generous Gentlemen". No comment on the picture. And it's on my dashboard >.<

• edited December 2017

Banned now, thanks.

By the way, I think that account is unrelated to the others as it's from a domestic US cellular network.

• Another version of @maurinalove is back. This time she's a 36-year-old from Florida. Same "I like to cuddle while in a serious relationship." Another pic from a "Russian and Ukranian girls " website. There's nothing inherently objectionable about the actual profile, but given all the previous appearances of ones like this ... I call fake. Someone from the Miami area should write her and ask to meet in person. ;-)

• I would have and she even visited my profile but given all the info from the current thread I think it would be a waste of time.
    The only problem I would see with this @maurinalove profile is that there are many people that don't read the forums very often and are liable to fall prey to scams because the profile seems generic enough with a pretty woman on it but who knows what happens once you start a back and forth with whomever is behind the keyboard on that one.

• Yep, she was fake. The account was from one of the dodgy networks but an IP range I wasn't aware of but am now.

A member here who has truly embraced the concept that CuddleComfort is NOT a dating site, would, even absent the forum posts, be suspicious of the overly attractive young woman who says she wants to cuddle while in a relationship. Even if that were a real person, with a genuine desire, I’d say get the relationship first. This isn’t the place for that.

• Can you change your profile name? There's a person that shows up in my search that has a pic I recognize, but a different username. Or is it someone that was banned and is back? Current username is @cuddlemetight name before was outdoorfun.

• @waywardchild80 do you have a reason for calling that member out in this thread?

• I've seen the same picture with at least two different usernames. Like people were mentioning above @morpheus

• @waywardchild80 just not sure we should be calling anyone out on here unless they have done something actually inappropriate. That user may have just renamed his profile or deleted an old one and created a new one. His profile doesn’t appear to be inappropriate.

• I'm sorry, I was told by someone in a pm that you could not change your username and the pic had a different username last week and a new one this week. You are able to deactivate so I didn't know why you would delete and recreate that quickly. Plus a similar username to the first one had been banned before. It had the same first part with a different number behind it. I was trying to be helpful and was not intending to "call anyone out" or start trouble.

• edited December 2017

Yay!! Another "rina" variation @rinalove with a different photo and location again and still making the profile as a fake personal ad for dating.. looking for a husband. Already reported, but man they don't give up

• @waywardchild80 you can change your profile name by asking @Mark to do it for you. He changed mine for me awhile back.

• @waywardchild80 there is nothing wrong with anything you said or what you were inquiring about don't sweat it

• @pnvines... I PMed her the exact same thing!

• edited December 2017

@Scarlette some people just like to find things to pick at I suppose

• edited December 2017

@pmvines and @scarlette I am very open to direct communication. If either of you feel what I said to @waywardchild88 was in any way wrong, please feel free to PM me and I will happily discuss it with you. Thanks.

I stayed away from the forums for months, it’s a shame that bygones can’t be bygones. Maybe it’s time to take another few months off and give people time to let things go. I’ll see you all again in April 2018.

• edited December 2017

Nothing to discuss. Another break would be your prerogative. I'm not playing passive aggressive games with you.

• @Morpheus I'm new around here, but I value your presence on the forums Morpheus! I hope you can feel free to stay.

• edited December 2017

@Morpheus... See you in April!

• edited December 2017

HAHAHAHA so unless Georgia May Foote, an English actress and model, decided to join the site and became 6 years younger overnight, @rftygur5tf is a bad attempt at making a profile. Google image search brings up that as being a common image of her. already reported but really??... if you're gonna make a fake account at least don't do someone famous

• [Deleted User]DeliMan (deleted user)

@nardybigdick totally inappropriate.

• edited January 2018

Am I being oversensitive in finding male naked torso pics as the main or only profile pic inappropriate for this site? It doesn't scream "platonic" to me. It actually screams "narcissistic" more than anything. Since t shirts or tank tops are required cuddle wear according to the rules of this site, no one should care what anyone's chest and abs look like. Seems there are more of these showing up every day.

This discussion has been locked.