I'm irked and by golly you are going to hear about it!!

Comments

• @sillysassy I'm going to meditate deeply on the possibilities of such a reception. I expect it will be a positive meditative experience.

• edited August 2021

Meat tenderizer, mouse traps, mothballs, and pimentos all get their own listing but not raisins? I’d be speaking to the manager. This is outrageous!

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

Did you look under “Ruined Grapes”?

• @CharlesThePoet I'm pretty sure it's under the Grape Gripe group.

• Hahahahhhaha I am IRKED THAT YOU ALL FIND THIS SO HUMOROUS!!!

😂😂😂
    Ruined Grapes Gripes and Grapes.

@Babichev I think I shall start a petition!!!

Raisins are important TOO!!!!

• Oh okay, I gotta join. @sillysassy, re you thinking raisin are important for baking cookies? I’m generally irked that raisins are used in cookies. Chocolate chips, yes acceptable. Raisin, I’m not a fan in cookies. And where we find them in the store is not important to me. However, important things for you, I shall support.

• Osu!!! I pushed send.

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

Got to say, there is nothing worse than biting down on what you thought was a dead fly only to discover it was a raisin…

• @CharlesThePoet I have stop breathing from laughing so hard.

• @CharlesThePoet THAT IS SO GROSS!!!!! I am irked that flies decide to look like raisins!!! The NERVE OF THEM!!!!

@sr182 Well, I suppose you may be irked at raisins in cookies. I will allow it but only because I can tell you are a chocolate fan!! 😊

I am irked that even spiders decide to look like raisins when you try to kill them. They pull their legs in and ball up like they are dead, but then a few minutes later when you get the broom to sweep them up, they open up and scurry away.

WHO DOES THAT??????? Why is the raisin a sought after look alike? These questions I have must be answered!

• @sillysassy

Your inquiry's truly worth praisin'
    Of spiders' deceitfulness brazen.
    We'll follow this thread
    Until we have read
    The questions you're thoughtfully raisin'.

• Oh my goodness!! Between @CharlesThePoet and @JoyfulHeart ~ I'm lucky I didn't just blow chilli out my nose!! Fricken hilarious!!

• @quixotic_life I got my start as a lad, down on the farm:

Each evening as summer day closes,
    I'd tiptoe by where the bull dozes.
    My jokes brought a laugh
    To each cow and calf,
    Till milk came in streams out their noses.

And now that I'm older, like Moses,
    I'm handing out poems like roses.
    With words that are silly,
    I almost make chili
    Come forth as from quixotic hoses.

• 🤣😂🤣😂🤧 ~ @JoyfulHeart ~ What a fun talent to have!! I love it!!

• Contrary to being irked, I love this thread. You guys are awesome!

• [Deleted User]CrystalHealing (deleted user)

Well now, I'd like to add a new Irk thats beginning to feel like a pebbles in my shoe.
    There are hardly any rideshare add drivers now. Not going to name any companies because that is wrong. I dont want to publicly shame any companies.
    Please come back too the rideshare app and pick me up I've been waiting outside for 2 hours now.
    The public limousine is far to far to walk to since I've got this pebble in my shoe.

My other grievance is at work we got 2 new water coolers and someone had the idea to claim one by sticking chewed gum on the cooler. It wasn't even a week old. Whooooo!!! And Whhhhyy?!? Its summer time and very hot I needed my water and I cant just walk to the nearest store because it's too far and there are no rideshare app drivers anymore.

• This was a fabulous thread started by our infamous @pmvines

It is a fantastic place for us to put in our gripes and grievances about life in general. It was getting a little dark the last few days and thought it might be fun to see if we can restore a little balance of positivity and negativity in the forums.... maybe?

I would like to kick it off with a weather related grievance. It is a week away from holiday festivities and I am driving around town in 65 degree weather. IN COLORADO!!!! We should at least have a bit of snow on the ground. I even had to look at a gorgeous sunset (with the top down!) whilst watching people load up Christmas trees!!!

• That's a weather-related anomalous whilst.

• @JoyfulHeart i would like to complain about your constant stream of silliness. 😂😂😂

• I imagine people coming to this thread trying to post a grievance but believing this is the silliness thread.

I would like to gripe that you aren’t griping about something.

• [Deleted User]CCBoy (deleted user)

I hear Einstein never shut his cabinets.

• edited July 2022

OKKKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY there is another thread that was about gripes and grievances. @Sideon "HOWBOWNOW?" Maybe this is better?

@pmvines had a lovely idea of posting our grievances and frustrations but not asking for an answer or a fix. Just a place to complain about miscellaneous things in life. (and @pmvines isn't BANNED!!!)

I am irked.... and by golly I want to tell you..... Ummmmmm..... the only real fast food joint that you can steal little packets of honey from is Chick-Fil-A everyone else wants to give you garbage that is "honey flavored" corn syrup. WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??? When did that happen???????????? ugh. sigh. pffffffttttt. ridiculous.

• @geoff1000

Yeah those are the quotes Henry Ford is remembered for. Lol. I'm just giving you a hard time.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I hate watching people do something wrong and doing it slowly.

• Festivus isn't until December... isn't this a bit early to be airing the grievances?

• @mrmikeswildworl - if we wait til Festivus we’ll burst.

I’m irked that the crappy internet provider from my old apartment charged me twice for their equipment, which I returned to them. We’ve already been through this once before, I sent them a copy of the receipt that showed I returned it I thought I was done with it but no, now they say I still owe them money and now they’ve turned me over to a collections agency and I’ve got to go hunting for this !@#45&*! receipt that I already sent them a copy of. I’ve got to waste hours of my time because of their screwup.

• @Babichev omgosh.... YES!!! I am also IRKED by people who don't understand TIME is a valuable commodity.

I am IRKED and by golly.... I want to talk about it. When there is an entrance line of cars that is 1/2 mile long and a car stalls in the middle of it but NO ONE in the line wants to help push the person out of the way onto the side of the road. Instead they just HONK???? There's enough people to actually PICK UP the car and move it let alone just help a fellow citizen. --------sigh

• I am also irked by peeps on here who use "always" and "never" statements.

i.e. "you will NEVER get free cuddles on here man"

I feel sorry for everyone involved in THAT conversation that is simply untrue. :/

• @sillysassy Those drivers are irked, and by golly, all the other drivers are going to hear about it!