I'm irked and by golly you are going to hear about it!!

Comments

• Hearts were meant to be fragile. That's why I have none. Problem solved.

• @pmvines ... I couldn't find the right meme to capture my irksome thoughts about your feelings, so instead I'm posting this one... Cause it represents how some of us are dealing with the kinds of things that actually matter...

ps, just jokity-joke-joking ... (((hugs))) you 😘

• Hello, all you irkaholics! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Hugs, dammit!

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I am so irked about my friend who broke my glasses. I will never look at him the same.

• @Btown Justice is blind! Can't you see?!

• I’m irked by members who complain about another member doing X and then it turns out that they, themselves, are egregiously violating the rules. However, I am amused when they call attention to themselves by complaining in the forums and thus get themselves suspended or banned. Karma’s a bitch.

• I'm irked that people who are homophobic and transphobic expect the world or at least the site to revolve around their phobias.

• @cylee1180 they definitely want the entire world to revolve around their phobias and biases, just like any other hot button topic. πŸ™„πŸ™„ That's a legitimate irk, IMO. SMH.

• edited September 2022

@jenluvzscooby Yeah for real. People need to exercise those fingers and scroll!

• Still gee golly, and still irked for the same reason. Lol

• I'm irked it takes me so many words to make a point or communicate my thoughts... πŸ™„

somtimes I really do flusterate me

• Me reading the forums the last couple days:

• @GreyingBear: Ha! I needed that. Thanks.

• edited October 2022

@GreyingBear For sure.

• This one goes out to @cylee1180

Everybody's IRKin' for the weekend.....
    Loverboy - 1981

• @GreyingBear

Me reading the forums the last couple days:

annnnnd that meme you posted...

πŸ’€

• I'm irked that my boner sticky thread was shut down. Not because I didn't expect it to be , but rather because it seems like it was actually taken as a serious, legit suggestion πŸ™„

• @pmvines: Some people are only familiar with humor as an abstract concept. Well, it was fun while it lasted! (Double meaning very much intended.)

• edited October 2022

What does a skull mean @Green_Eyes

:face-not-sure-if-good-or-bad:

• @GreyingBear It's good! Stands for "I'm dead," like you're dying from laughter.

• Thanks for getting my question answered @GreyingBear .

• Thanks!

Days since last irk: 1

• @GreyingBear

It's good! Stands for "I'm dead," like you're dying from laughter.

This ☝️ 😊

• It's really quite rediculous how often 'adults' go about tattle tailing because they're offended or worried someone else might be.

I'm irked that people here flag so much stuff that doesn't matter and that threads get warnings/closed based on said flags (even when things have already resolved/turned around).

πŸ™„ smh...

• And fwiw ~ the ad campaign for this site has needed a lot of work from the jump. But I get not wanting to redo something one paid for.

• [Deleted User]JewelsnTools (deleted user)

I'm irked/miffed/incensed/ troubled by what I read in the EULA of most Social Media sites, now that I've finally decided I wanted to join one!!!! :(

No, I DON'T give you "total rights" to do whatever the f your corporate sponsors wish to do with content my Soul created!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the BURN emoji???

I realize that social media has been embedded into our lives, close to breathing, but when my Soul flows wisdom, kindness, and connection, I DO NOT GIVE CONSENT to websites selling, redistributing, or modifying my content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I said it. Read the End User Licensing Agreements of the popular Social Media websites if you want to have your eyelids burnt off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s., Yes, I would LOVE to hear from someone who's done the work of finding the complete package of secure, open-source sites who will allow Content Creators to own their own Soul's contributions!!!!!

I feel better, now! lol

Jewels

• edited October 2022

The amount of complaining on the forums are reaching an all time high! I wish the economy would follow suit. I am irked! Lol That and the begging and self-victimization. This is a forum, not a bed pan (well except for that one thread...). Lol

• My niece asked me if she could stay for 2 weeks for the holidays with her bf and new born so the family can meet the baby? I’m like ofcouse πŸ˜„ , and then 3 days ago she asked if it could be extended for 2 more weeks …. I’m like Ofcourse 😫😭

(God plz don’t have them ask for another 2 weeks at the end of this πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ … thank you πŸ™πŸ» 🌌)

• @quixotic_life - A tail is a long, often flexible appendage, connected to the rear end of many species of vertebrates, but usually absent in other phyla.

I suspect that you may have been referring to tattle-tales, as in telling stories, but the more I think about it, the funnier it gets the way you wrote it

• I’m finally feeling irked enough to post.
    I’m seeing the word β€œShould” being used in some threads wayyy too much!!
    In the context of one poster telling others what they β€œShould” do.
    wth πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ