I'm irked and by golly you are going to hear about it!!

Comments

• Im irked that the sun got me again ๐Ÿ˜” I just spend an hour on the sun and end up with dum sunburn on haft my chest and my face ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

• I'm irked at being irked.

• @TNNative I was just in tennessee last month , you arent exactly that far now....

• @pmvines โ€ฆ yeah ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Oh man.

I am IRKED AGAIN!!!!

Another funny that I missed and had to wade around in a frustrating thread to enjoy. ๐Ÿคจ

I'd like for there to be a full body scan photo feature that can be used to merge my potential partner's and my images together.

is an IRK about an IRK still IRKWORTHY????

• @sillysassy I believe all irks are worthy of consideration as either a stand alone irk, or a compounded irk that piggy backs on the irk of another. So yes , your irk holds valid and rings true

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Well, I got so irked that I started anger management classes. Apparently, it's all the rage now.

• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ omgosh... I am IRKED that I come over to an IRK Thread IRKED and you all make me giggle and smile!!!

@pmvines as the OP and CONTENT CREATOR I appreciate your seal of approval.

I am IRKED that all of the BONER THREADS can't be in a stickied folder so that anytime something POPS UP as a new "What to do with an erection?" thread it can conveniently placed within the PLETHORA of other bits of information so it can be referred to quickly with all of the lovely information to help these poor souls out. Body parts can be very frustrating some times and I wish it easier to find the right answers instead of always having to AWAKEN a new thread every time.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Really! When you are riding a crowded bus can you take your backpack off instead of knocking me in the face?

• Gah!! Why don't people proof read their posts?!

When someone starts off strong and then their comment has a mess of typos, and jumps around, it requires a lot of mental work for the reader (me in this case) to understand them.

Seriously! It's really frustrating and makes it easier to just discount their pov altogether, than to continue putting in the effort.

Grr...!! That's not who I want to be, but sometimes it's really hard to not be. ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

• @quixotic_life "Proofread" is one word. :p. Now I'm irked! Lol

• edited September 2022

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ~ And I'm not fixing it!
    Muhahahaha!!!

adding ~ to be fair it was going to be "proof/read"... whoops! ๐Ÿ˜‡

• You're being mean and now I'm triggered. Appease me !!

• You know that I was made fun of when i was 11 and again at 15 for my spelling errors , and even failed a spelling bee once . More appeasement!!

• edited September 2022

@pmvines how do you fail a spelling bee ? ๐Ÿค”

Oh wait your appeasement ๐Ÿ˜

• Some bees just have really high expectations.

• I dunno guys. I sense sarcasm...

"Sarcasm is the refuge of losers." -Little Miss Sunshine

• Just deleted "sarcasm" from my profile's list of attributes.

• Now that is irkful

• @Tom2019 I see, you do look a bit like Greg Kinner. It would be bad form to contradict yourself- then it would make you a hypocrite, which is almost worse than being sarcastic...

• Yeah sarcasm is evil

• edited September 2022

Sarcasm is bad... mmmm'Kay.

• Haven't watched the clips, but still felt compelled to state how irked I am about all this hate for sarcasm!!

Sarcasm is a sturdy and reliable material that's is at the core of what makes up my armor - my sheild of avoidance and mask of deflection are both heavily laden with it.

As one who considers themselves a crafty sarcasm artistisan, I am offended by all the besmirchment of my works.

• ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ~ and how.

• @quixotic_life He/we are being sar-tastic! :)

• edited September 2022

Such viciousness. So many people getting hurt . My fragile heart just cant take it