I'm irked and by golly you are going to hear about it!!

Comments

• @carrieanne you should be irked by that more than you are letting on.

Perhaps you're just very polite.

• I misread the label. One Snickers bar has 250 calories. Not 25. Delicious things should have negative calories, dammit.

• @Sideon celery is a negative calorie food. Just pretend it's a snickers, plus you will reap the rewards of a stringy ,.green poops afterwards

• Oh my godz ~ @GreatHornedOwl
    That's amazing!!! Great catch!!! 🤣

• That moment when someone says, (the site should do more, but I doubt it ) …. In reality the site does too much … way beyond what it SHOULD, this place is no different than other social media platforms , it is a meeting place between person A and person B … they have mods around the clock and Rules / TOS / and much more … it is your responsibility to vet and due diligence and even after this nothing is guaranteed , look at what unfortunately happens in religious institutions and children school, 2 places that are supposed to uphold the highest level of ethics and moral.

That moment when someone says, (this site only care about money) … in reality, they are thinking about the community first , the most perfect example of this is the Forum , Taking the forum away will make this site purely transactional… I GUARANTEE that bookings and revenue with each 3X at a bare minimum … if the site was to take it away January 1st, we can prove this by comparing 2023 booking and revenue #’s compared to 2022 … But Ofcourse there will be many who will say, that was due to the pandemic, so I’ll challenge anyone to compare 2023 #’s to any other year of the site history .

Ofcourse it would suck to take the forum away , it has become an amazing escape for many of us … but they have it for the community, to not destroy that.

I could keep going but these are the two most important things, that is all.

• @cuddles_ndream YES to all of that. How can people think it's all about money? The site doesn't have to put up with us on the forum. The forum is a privilege and a luxury. I hope I said this right. You said it very well.

• Thank you @achetocuddle 🙏🏻 … I decided not to reply to that comment on another thread to avoid conflict, but thankfully this thread exist where I can express my gripes.

• edited December 2022

@cuddles_ndream Just to be clear, when I said I wished there were better accountability systems in place, I didn't necessarily mean the site was being negligent, but instead that these systems may be unimplementable for the reasons you described above. But I don't like making long posts.

• edited December 2022

@zerocantaloupe sorry for misunderstanding. 🌌

• Aww. I'm glad @zerocantaloupe elaborated. I didn't even know what was going on. I don't like to make long posts either.
    I think that's why my posts can be hard to understand sometimes.

• I'm irked that with the 100+ people I've banned in the last month, not ONE of them could write a convincing appeal. I'd like to say I'm impressed by some of the names myself and the other mods have been called, but I have to ask: do you REALLY think calling a gay guy a ****sucker is going to hurt his one feeling? Srsly? Step it up with the insults, m'kay?

@cuddles_ndream - I like your irked post. The forums are where peeps here get to meet and greet.

• @Sideon 💙 🌌 🙏🏻 ty!

• @Sideon Lmao. That's just terrible, but your response... LOL.

• I always wondered how many variations of "f*** you" are given for the appeal.

• @Mike403 - that's a standard one. My response is always to say "bless you" as if someone sneezes.

• edited December 2022

I dig your sense of humor, @TheGMan - HILARIOUS comment, but yes, a bit much for here. Any time you need that level of snark, just message me directly. B) [-Sid]

• So the U.S. is over $31 Trillion in debt, they just put a spending bill up for vote, (4,155 pages 📄) to be signed in 48 hours, which I’m sure everyone read (cough cough) for $1.7 Trillion and it just passed *** cringe *** hope everyone’s ready for 2023.

• Self explanatory 😂

• I just got a paper cut from a Big Mac box smh out of all things 🤦‍♂️ 🍔

• @cuddles_ndream I'm irked cause you got a paper cut. Btw, that sounds like something one would have to work at, unless they are making Big Mac boxes paper-thin now. ha ha (see my pun?)

• edited December 2022

@achetocuddle lol 😅 this would have never happened if it was a double whopper 😤😔🥺😭

Edit: with cheese.

• Not really irked, but noticing that the same subject matter in the forum are being recycled over & over again…. “Pro prices / Men / ect ect ect 😬 can someone plz make a fun post or a different thread…. 🥺 of course you don’t have to, but I will try & scroll back several months, (maybe a couple years) and find 2 interesting threads to hopefully change the vibe / mood … (I promise i will only do 2).

• If you have pets plz don’t ever do this! This is when they need you the most, imagine that you are deaf and blind and your loved ones / those closest to you do this to you smh https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnQYecmu9lS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

It irks me when people come out of the restroom dragging toilet paper under their shoes. What happened here?

• Just take the doors off.

• I'm $1,800 poorer after taking my car in for a timing belt replacement.

• I'm irked about people making the same complaints about the same things, which include those towards people rehashing old issues via old threads or by starting new threads covering old thread topics.

Ya can't have it both ways.

To complain about some same 'ol topic in a new thread, and telling them they should do a search/check older posts first, then calling them out for necroposting is just nonsensical.

I get the annoyance if they're not really adding to the convo, but lots of people do that everyday in current threads too.

It just doesn't seem very kind or welcoming to be calling people out, or assuming they're trolling, when they're just doing what many who are new to the forums do.

Plus, sometimes it's interesting to read what others had to say awhile back, and having the snark can really interrupt the thought flow.

I guess I just wish if someone didn't like a thread or comment they'd simply skip it. Same with all the flag throwing for a challenging POV to a narrative (but that's a whole nother irk). 😮‍💨

• I have been on boards where there is a set time limit beyond which you are not allowed to revive a thread.

• CC home of the zombie threads