What to wear when cuddling?

14567810»

Comments

• to each is owns comfort and as I am new to the site... I will just say that if there is no money involved and the two adults are over 18 reluctantly I say it is fine to cuddle in your birth day suits. if there is a fee involved I do not condoned a nude cuddle, please understand this is only my opinion.

• Seems like loose shorts and an oversized shirt are appropriate and comfortable. the nude aspects would have to be mutually agreed and might lead to unintended sexual arousal.

• @Bob2018 If a person is accustomed to social nudity, then I see no reason they would become aroused any easier than with clothed cuddles. The thing to remember here is that nude cuddling goes against the policies of this site. Therefore, even though I am comfortable with nude cuddling, I will not ask anyone here if they want to cuddle nude.
    <3 Jim

• When people ask what to wear on a session, I just say wear whatever you're comfortable in! Loungewear or work out clothing is what comes to mind. Minimum clothing required on my sessions is shorts and a T shirt. While I do not accept specific clothing requests, I am always open to feedback and suggestions on how I can create a great experience for my cuddle buddys. Considering the snuggly nature of the situation, my go-to cuddle wardrobe consists of leggings, cozy socks and soft, layered tops with a tank or t shirt underneath - so I can add or remove layers as needed for comfort. I live in Minnesota where it gets pretty chilly, so layers are a must in winter months. I find sofy, cozy clothing more comfortable & snuggly anyway, so it works well for me. ❤

• If you could survive cuddling in nude is ideal anyhow, mostly not appropriate, especially if the other half is opposite gender and not very comfortable with the idea.

• [Deleted User]warmNsweet (deleted user)
    edited January 2018

That's up to the 2 invovled. They have to agree with what it comfortable for them.

• I'd say a layer of soft loose-fitting clothing is ideal. Avoid jeans, metal-studded shirts etc. As ever, communication is key -- talk to your cuddle buddy and find out what they like.