Frequently Asked Questions

Comments

• edited November 2019

@LightPrincess @respectful

That's correct. As a Pro here you can't routinely give free sessions as it would make oversight far too difficult for us. However, if you want to do it on a rare occasion then you'll probably be ok. But you should make this very clear in the online conversation with the client as to reduce the chance of a moderator finding the activity suspicious.

• Is there a way to leave anonymous Karma?

• Not that I know of.

• @Mark Thank you!! If I a cuddler asks for a massage what are the regulations on this?

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

@LightPrincess as far as massages, you reserve the right to refuse same for any reason. If you're okay with it, so are we as long as it stays platonic. We consider it platonic activity between consenting adults. However, if you are advertising massage services, you should be licensed/certified to provide such services.

• Hi new to this. i have so many questions. Why is it so difficult to make a guy understand I need to meet outside of my home before I host? What are the main rules that a guy needs to understand?
    I only want to cuddle, fully clothed with no sexual touching, no kissing, just spend time with a man cuddling, holding hands, hugging, watch tv, play cards, talk, even go out together walk, share a meal) am I in the wrong place?
    I'd appreciate some feedback pls. Thx

• Hi @letstryitonce

You are in the right place but you have to stick to your guns to find someone right for you. If you have to try very hard to make a guy understand your needs for safety, then it's not the right guy, move on. You should absolutely require anything you need to feel safe with someone. I message with them for a while, then sometimes talk on the phone (with a Google number so they can't track me), and then have tea to meet them. I give them no personal info, not my phone or email or full name in this process. Guys who don't understand your safety concerns and need to screen are not trustworthy in my book. If a guy minimizes any of that, I go no further.

You might want to read some of the forums on these topics as many of us have outlined our needs for safety and screening and though the guys may complain, tough crap. There are guys who get it and won't and will be overjoyed to find a nonpro woman who wants to cuddle. You're a treasure -- you don't have to settle for anything but exactly what you're looking for.

You might want to stick to the guys who have some karma reviews and maybe some friends on here, and whose profile reads like a friendly person who's not looking to turn this thing sexual. I've had 3 very sweet cuddler experiences from this site, and one of them I've cuddled with three times. But I've had to weed through the guys who are looking at this as a dating site or a hookup site. It's not that and you can report them if they suggest anything sexual anywhere along the process and they will be banned. Unfortunately, the moderators can't interview all the people who sign up on here so you have to use all your wiles to find trustworthy ones and let the ones with confused boundaries and ulterior motives go elsewhere.

• Oh and hey, we're the same age. I just looked at your profile - do fill it out - you can look at mine for some ideas. You'll want to let the fellows know when they look at your profile in no uncertain terms what you're interested in and who you want to contact you. And happy to be a resource for you on here if you like. :)

• Thank you so much. It's exactly how I feel. thanks For being so helpful and supportive. I would love to be able to chat with another woman about this.

• I'll private message you.

• What is up with the red circle and white x next to some of the posts?

• Means the person has been banned temporarily or permanently for rule-breaking behavior according to the discernment of the moderators.

• Hi, I'm new to CC. I live in NJ, close to NYC. I don't have a car, and I'm getting cuddle requests from people located in areas difficult to get to via public transportation (some requiring 3 or more trains: PATH, MTA + NYC busses to NJ towns, that could mean hours of round trip commuting or waiting time, coordinating schedules + expenses that might also include local Uber or car services...). How do pro cuddlers handle travel time and expenses? Are there any standards? Do those extra charges need to be stated on my profile? Would it be better to specify locations I'm willing to travel to to avoid these complexities? (Like saying the first 1/2 hour travel time is included in the cuddle price, but expenses or commuting time beyond that would be billed per hour?) And how much is fair to charge for travel time? I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

• From most profiles I see a lot of pro cuddlers do charge a trip fee based on distance and some also require you to book at least a minimum of 2 hours to as they say may it worth their time to come see you. That fee could be used to cover a ride share , extra gas , or whatever you need to get around and meet clients. And I have been turned down for few for being too far away for them to feasibly get to me so saying you won't service particular areas because logistically you can't get to them is perfectly fine. Most clients assume these costs will be passed along to them for the convenience of you going to them as opposed to the other way around. So there shouldn't be too much blowback ... At least I wouldn't think.

• What is a good way to out reach in your community for possible cuddles, new professional cuddler here.

• @TouchofCherie Are you speaking in terms of establishing a customer base ? I think your profile being out there will probably people to you. But if you want I guess you can reach out to people as they visit your profile & introduce yourself.

• How long does it take to become a pro?

• Usually around a week and the vast majority do not get approved.

• Hi @Mark
    Can you give some guidance on what they get wrong, to be not approved ?
    A friend has "expressed an interest" and I was hoping to help her out.

• edited January 2020

I would advise them to use a photo that shows a degree of professionalism (this is where most people fail, e.g. photos in the car) and write a few thoughtful sentences as to why they want to do this instead of, "it sounds like a cool job and I need money right now". But some factors are not in their control such as their location. The more Pros in their area, the harder it will be to get approved. Finally, the best advice you can give your friend is for them to reference you (i.e. a friend who is an existing member) - it indicates an increased likelihood that they have a good understanding of the website and profession.

• @Mark
    Thanks, I'll pass that on.

• How do I leave this site?

• @cheers2me

Settings > Delete your account

Here's a direct link: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/account/settings

• Is this completely legal. I don’t want to show up for platonic healthy healing touch, hugs cuddles and snuggles and get handcuffed. I know the power of healthy healing touch. Yet I don’t know the legality of meeting or paying for cuddles.
    Just curious.
    Asking for a friend 🤷🏻‍♂️

• What a great question.

• @facome

It is not illegal. If you’re trying to pay for sex, that’s illegal. But for cuddling, no.

• edited January 2020

I want to know what is the most you've ever paid for a cuddle session?

And what's the longest you've ever cuddled?

• How do I delete my profile?

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Ah, the question at the top of the FAQ page. That can be done here: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/account/settings-2

There are other options, too—for instance, if you think you might want to come back again sometime, you can just deactivate—but permanent deletion's there, at the bottom of the page.

• edited February 2020

How does a new professional get clients in their area if it's a not too big city?