Frequently Asked Questions

Comments

• @Livious , on my screen, in my upper right corner is my profile pic and then an arrow beneath it. Click on that and there’s a drop-down menu. One is for settings. Click on that and scroll down, one is blocked members. You should be able to unblock them.

• When a profile is "timeout", what does that mean?

• @pcuddle this means that the person is temporarily suspended from the site. It could mean that they have broken the rules of the forum, or any of a number of things. One of the commonest reasons for it to happen to professionals is administrative problem with their account: for example, perhaps their credit card has expired. In this case the account is restored as soon as the admin is sorted out.

Timeouts typically last a week or two, and most people return to the site normally.

Note that timeout does not imply wrongdoing on the part of the person: that is merely one possible explanation.

They may be contrasted with a ban, which is permanent exclusion.

• So I'm just wondering.... If you're not a professional cuddler are you expected to cuddle for free? How do I add booking without being a professional cuddler?

• @Asha_Imani you need to apply and be approved as a pro before you can charge. Once you go through the process, get accepted and have a pink P on your profile, just like the one I have, you can charge and call yourself a pro.
    Good luck!

• edited January 2022

@Asha_Imani the answer to your question is yes, if you’re not a professional cuddler you’re an enthusiast that just enjoys sharing cuddles for free with other enthusiasts.
    To your second question, you cannot add a booking without being a professional cuddler and if you try to circumvent this rule and you’re found out you will be banned from the site. So if you want to charge for your cuddles then you have to apply with cuddle comfort to become a professional cuddler on this site, once you’re approved then your profile will display a visible pink P and you will be on your way to making money as a pro cuddler and of course paying the site its 15% cut.
    Good luck and enjoy the site one way or another.

Edited to add: I see you’ve already applied to be a pro cuddler and just waiting for approval from the site. I’ll leave my answer for others who have similar inquiries.

• edited January 2022

• [Deleted User]kittykataz (deleted user)

Hi and I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was wondering if anyone else ran into the same issue. I muted myself this weekend and then tried to unmute. I wonder if my profile is stuck in muted status because I had other people try to search for me and I'm not in the search results.
    Is anyone else having this issue? 💚

• [Deleted User]kittykataz (deleted user)

All set everyone. I was able to get it resolved by doing a hard reset. I deactivated my account and then reactivated it and then within about 30 minutes to an hour my account is now showing in the search results. 🥰

• [Deleted User]VloneMyles (deleted user)
    edited January 2022

Anyone know what happened to @Ahmedali999 ?? Apparently he got banned. Curious how that happened.

• @VloneMyles he started making harassing comments, then found my private number somehow and left a threatening voicemail and he got banned. After that, he created new profiles trolling the forum blasting my name saying very incorrect and harmful accusations. He doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to deal with his actions so he had to go.

• What @Sheena123 said is correct.

• [Deleted User]VloneMyles (deleted user)

@Sheena123 Wow that’s crazy. He usually seemed like a pretty positive and upbeat person on this forum. Shocking that he would do things like that.

• @VloneMyles a few people thought that. He’s definitely a lonely soul but he just said way too many things that screamed red flag and when the threats started coming, I just knew he needed to find a better outlet for his feelings.

• edited January 2022

I didn't realise he'd been banned, I'm sad to hear that. @Sheena123 I'm really sorry you went through that.

I have met him personally and his heart is interested right place. However, sometimes his demons get the better of him.

I am in touch with him. If anybody would like to send him a message, you can do it through me.

• @CuddleDuncan a couple pros have actually been able to talk with him and asked him to stop calling and harassing me so here’s hoping 🤞 but hey, if you guys see a random new account start you and immediately bash me on the forums, it’s most likely him 😣

• Not sure if I get it but I don’t know how to post something on the cuddlebiddies Texas forum

• @MissMidland of wait, I see you’re a pro. Pros can’t make a post in those threads. We can only advertise in the pro section

• How can I tell if a report I filed against another member went through?
    I filled out the information part, attached the relevant screen shots and submitted it. But after I hit submit and the report pop up was gone I had an error message at the top of my screen about not being able to send more than 5 images.

So did the report go through or do I need to submit it again?

• @CuddleKit - Please resubmit. It did not go through. If there are more than 5 images, then send those to me separately after you submit the ticket - message me directly with any additional images. Thanks.

• [Deleted User]B1gSpoon (deleted user)

Hello all, I’m glad to have found this community!
    Apologies if this is answered somewhere else but I’ve not been able to find the answer. Is there a minimum amount of karma required before it will appear on your profile in search results? For example, when I do a search and see my profile in the results, it appears I have no karma (even though I do.)

• The magic number is 5 😊

• [Deleted User]B1gSpoon (deleted user)

Thanks @OhioMike !

• How do you contact a Professional? I've seen some profiles that say they prefer for you to send them a message before booking but the only option I'm seeing in their profile is Request to Book as opposed to Enthusiasts that have the send message option.

• That’s just there to remind people the difference between enthusiast and pro cuddlers. If you press that, you aren’t forced to book. Just treat it like a normal Message button. 👍🏻👍🏻

• Thank you @Sheena123, that's what I thought was the case but wanted to double check first 😅

• Why do some profile pictures have a small lock on the bottom right?