Frequently Asked Questions

Comments

• @Sheena123 is right (I deleted my first account), but I don't remember how long you have to change your mind, log back in, and revive the account. A week, maybe? Two? Something like that, I think.

If you change your mind after that you've gotta start over from scratch.

• @Sideon is on sabbatical for now. I genuinely don’t know. There’s a lag between when one actually deletes their account and when the deletion completely takes effect, maybe a week or ten days. This is to prevent someone who just did something egregious from deleting their account before they get banned. If they get banned, their account is still visible to the mods. If it’s deleted, we no longer can see anything about their account. I’m not sure what shows up to the public. If you’ve observed someone deleted their account and then shortly after reactivated it, I’m guessing that they changed their mind within that window. Perhaps publicly it shows deleted right away but behind the scenes it’s not totally gone for a week or so.

• [Deleted User]Spencer84 (deleted user)
    edited April 2022

Spam redacted.
    This is not the way to win friends and influence people. - Babichev

• Many thanks @CuddleDuncan and @SunsetSnuggles for the info - most appreciated (apologies for the late response.

• This may have been brought up before, but I have a query about requesting to book.
    I understand the process with a professional, but what if both parties are just cuddle enthusiasts - what is the protocol for booking in this instance?

• edited May 2022

@shammahug: Booking is for making sure the site knows a pro is meeting someone and how much they're getting paid.

No pro? No pay; no booking.

Enthusiasts don't book each other. They just meet up at whatever time and place they're both cool with. Which they agree on by talking beforehand. Through messages.

• Many thanks @DaringSprinter I did think so. I just wanted to be sure, so I didn't end up with a red X on my profile

• @shammahug: 👍🏻 Better safe than sorry!

• I can't find anyone in my area, let alone in my state. I live in Guthrie, Ok. 73044. Any suggestions? Oh, I just joined.

• @shammahug - unless you do something really egregious, most folks are issued warnings before they are banned.

• [Deleted User]kuddlem3 (deleted user)

How do I become a P?

• I don’t think humans can turn into letters.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@kuddlem3 At the bottom of the homepage, click this link to apply.

• @Grumpy9 Use the search function and widen the mileage until you find people:

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Just became a professional cuddler and already have a couple of bookings. If I'm getting paid in cash, how do I pay CC the 15%? Do I put the money earned into my bank account that is associated with my account on CC and is the 15% automatically taken out?

• How can I add a separate fee for virtual sessions?

• How do I pay the site the 15% fee, if I turn pro and am paid in cash? I am struggling to find the info I need. Thanks.

• @ClownDaisyHippo when you apply to be a pro, they get your credit card info. You make a booking on the site and then a few days after, the site takes 15% of the booking off your credit card

• @Babichev - It's 30 days before the deletion becomes permanent.

Source: I scheduled this account for deletion then cancelled it a few weeks later then deactivated it then returned to the site a few months after that.

• edited June 2022

What can I expect on my first cuddling booked? I read the other karma reviews for that person and it sound like a nice interesting, respectful person.

• Welcome, @Yourtherapy008. Head over to the Professional Board and read the stickies there, it's the best place to start. There is more to this cuddling lark than meets the eye.

Karma alone should not be relied on. Mostly it's essentially true, but from time to time it is not. Always click through to see who wrote the Karma.

• edited June 2022

Anyone know how to change my ad preferences? Ex: Host, Guest, Public?
    I definitely didn’t mean to add “hosting” to my ad and now I can’t seem to change it without contacting CC directly for some reason… @Mark

• @cuddlecakesz if you go into Edit Profile it's the first option under the More about you section.

• Hi Iam new how does a pro work

• @apapacho - there's info on Pros

here,
    here,
    and
    how to BE a professional cuddler, here.

Good luck.

• edited June 2022

Delete comment

• Taxes? How does that work with cc?

• @MissCripp98 CC is not involved in your taxes.

The fee you pay as a professional cuddler to CC is a business expense, which should be handled the same as any other business expense in your jurisdiction.

• @CuddleDuncan aha thank you! Okay so technically we are self employed?

• @MissCripp98 Technically you are an independent contractor and the site is like a paid bulletin board for your services.